Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for general Sortie information

(PSN)firemedic623

Question

I have been playing for about one month and I was curious on what I need to start doing Sorties and what to expect.  I have searched the forums and for guides on the internet but there is nothing very specific outside of solo guides and discussion about drops.  Any information would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

To start playing sorties all you need is a lvl 30 frame. (But i highly recomend for you to have all gear on lvl 30)
However please be aware that enemies in sorties are at high level. 60-65 on 1st  and up to lvl 100 on 3rd mission.

There also will be some conditions on the mission. For exaple improved elemental resist or you can only use a Shotgun in the mission.

If you have the time and want more general information feel free to check the wiki article: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sortie

You will first need to reach MR4 if you haven't already. These missions are generally a bit harder and will often times require a decent team to complete some of the missions. I suggest making sure you have a decent loadout before going into the missions. As far as drops go during the missions; they are the same as normal missions more or less. The main rewards come from completing all 3 of the daily missions. You then get a random reward from the sortie reward table. Here's the link to the sorties WF forums page. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sortie

Well generally leveling up mods for higher damage will help you. What you can expect is some sortie will require you to use a specific weapon i.e sniper,shotgun,assault rifle and melee only so you should probably get something you feel comfortable enough to use. As it's completely random on what the sortie will be having CC frames or support frames will help on defense and interception and possibly a stealth frame for spy missions since sounding the alarm twice will cause it to turn into an exterminate after hacking A,B and C