Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ogris >:d

Dat_Ash

so i just made my ogris the other day and potatoed it and made it to rank 30 and i would say my Hek and gorgon doesnt even compare to this beastly rocket launcher :) with only 5 mods on it which is maxed out serration,multishot,AP,speed trigger and fast reload this weapon can dish out 1.2k-2k initial damage from direct hit to aoe explosion which is ridiculous also cause ive seen 8 guys died instantly with 1 shot so i dont know if the aoe explosion has limits on kills

but seriously the complains on this weapon about it being a kamikazee weapon is stupid you just have to charge, aim and move always to avoid 1 shoting yourself or be just aware always of your stupid teammates who always stand in front of your fire range and also dont stand too close on doors when your about to fire ogris haha, or you can always pick a high elevation snipe area on a defence mission cause ogris has a ridiculous amount of ammo also

Edited by _Vorg_

One shotted J3-Golem with my Boomstick and all kinda maxed out DMG mod's except Serration (120%)

And with Sonar (500% + 25% Focus) 625% extra DMG.

ja5q-1r-44f6.jpg

How are you getting such high damage numbers on a boss? Whenever I shoot bosses with the Ogris I deal 150 damage at best. Keep in mind I have a 11 Point Serration mod on it and am always scoring direct hits, unless someone is jumping in front of my shots every time by some miracle.

How are you getting such high damage numbers on a boss? Whenever I shoot bosses with the Ogris I deal 150 damage at best. Keep in mind I have a 11 Point Serration mod on it and am always scoring direct hits, unless someone is jumping in front of my shots every time by some miracle.

Direct hits are useless, makes them immune to the AoE. Hit the floor in front of them instead.

Direct hits are useless, makes them immune to the AoE. Hit the floor in front of them instead.

AoE does not work on weak points, especially with high lighted weak points from Sonar.

Although wiki says it can hit every single body part all at once.