Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Prime Custom

Dycoth

Question

Hey Tennos !

I'm a little bit bored to always and always change the colo scheme of my Carrier Prime, to be identical to my equiped Warframe (with only A, B and C...)

So, can you show me a color scheme (with accessories if you want, actually i've Baro mask and wings) which can be good with ALL warframes ?

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Dycoth said:

So, can you show me a color scheme (with accessories if you want, actually i've Baro mask and wings) which can be good with ALL warframes ?

Whether it's good with all frames is more a matter of opinion though, isn't it? Anyway, here's mine;

9W30d4Z.png

These first two are the themes I primarily use, if you're wanting some inspiration for something or other.

Spoiler

YK8sSnm.png

AHHzFNl.png

I then went and made a theme that could look good with just about anything, if you still wanted one.

zvoVozn.png

The blue and red could be flip-flopped, or you can use whatever colour you like best :>

11 hours ago, Telluric said:

These first two are the themes I primarily use, if you're wanting some inspiration for something or other.

Hide contents

YK8sSnm.png

AHHzFNl.png

I then went and made a theme that could look good with just about anything, if you still wanted one.

zvoVozn.png

The blue and red could be flip-flopped, or you can use whatever colour you like best :>

I love your color schemes !

I think i get inspiration, thank you !