Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story of a Tenno.

This thread is aimed towards late game players. You have most Warframes, you have a sizable arsenal of weapons, and you know how most things work in Warframe. With that power and knowledge you know how to pretty much guarantee a victory. After a while you may get bored. With nothing to really challenge you other than crazy scaling (and RNG), you might start using so called mid and low tier weapons to have a challenge again. You hear about raids and sorties. Missions that are supposed to challenge people with the best gear. It's fun for a while, sometimes you have to save a fellow Tenno who's in way over their head. The rewards aren't all that great but you have fun regardless. Then a thought emerges, "I haven't had a mission that was really all too scary or hard in a while". Then you get on the forums and complai-uh, you mean write about how the game isn't challenging for late game Tenno.                                                                                                                      Off-topic Note : This is my 421st post. RIP 420 posts number.

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

I'm not sure what you are aiming for in the way of replies to that...

I've had difficult missions recently but not in the 'Wow, that was an exhilarating and fun challenge!' way, more the 'An Assassinate target should not be less challenging than the horde of additional units that spawn!' way. 

Raptor and Hyena Sorties have made me realise that the Corpus have played us.  They had us thinking we were stopping production of their most dangerous prototypes but really it was just a smokescreen as the true threats are Bursas and Sapping Ospreys!

I dont get the purpose of your topic. What is the conclusion? To stop complaining about the difficulty? To go and have fun with making bad weapons work? You just told what is the situation right now. How are you gonna start a discussion? What is your take on this problem?

51 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I'm not sure what you are aiming for in the way of replies to that...

I've had difficult missions recently but not in the 'Wow, that was an exhilarating and fun challenge!' way, more the 'An Assassinate target should not be less challenging than the horde of additional units that spawn!' way. 

Raptor and Hyena Sorties have made me realise that the Corpus have played us.  They had us thinking we were stopping production of their most dangerous prototypes but really it was just a smokescreen as the true threats are Bursas and Sapping Ospreys!

Agreed.