Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Volt Helmet help

(PSN)Rasgar

Question

I am in the process of trying to build Chroma, and I still need a Volt Helmet. Unfortunately my clan does not have the Volt research done. Not only would it take a long time, but it would be almost pointless for us because all of us have Volt already from before he was moved to clan research. Would anyone be willing to temporarily invite me to a clan that has the research done so that I can pop in and buy a blueprint?

6 answers to this question

I'm not sure if buying from another clan's dojo is possible (last year i tried and it wasn't, haven't tried again at all though) but i'll be on in more or less 7 or 8 hours from now, i'll try and invite if i see your name in game

Edit: well that sucks. Sorry i couldn't be of any help, i'm not a high ranked member so i can't invite people at will :(

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

Yeah, I understand I will have to join the clan, at least long enough to buy the blueprint. After that I'll just have one of my clanmates invite me back to my own clan. I won't actually be able to get on now because I'm about to leave for work. Maybe later today?

Sure it's a pain to wait 6~days to get it (It's 3 days volt then 3 days helmet research, right?) and waiting 12hours to craft the new clan dojo key sure beats it, reducing it to a day or 2, but research it anyway, you'll be solving a problem that could repeat in the future.

Do your other clanmates already have Chroma?  They'll run into the same problem as you now if they want to build Chroma later.  Even though you all have Volt, your clan should still go ahead and do the research in case you guys have players joining your clan later who needs a Volt or Volt's helmet to build Chroma.  

I personally think it's a bigger pain to leave a clan, join a clan, build dojo key, grab the blueprint, leave the new clan clan, wait for clan mate to reinvite to the clan, return to old clan, and rebuild dojo key to enter the old clan than wait a week for clan tech research, but that's just me.  Anyway, good luck.  I'm sure there'll be some kind soul who can help you out.

Well, I actually forgot that I had to build a dojo key. I thought I could just jump right in... it's been a long time.

None of us have Chroma, so yeah, this might come up again. However, the clan is just three people including myself. I don't anticipate anyone else joining the clan because it's just me and my friends, and I can't get any of my other friends to play Warframe.

We don't even have a Tenno lab yet, so it's going to be a while. On the other hand, I'm still building Chroma's first part, so it will be a while before I need the Volt helmet. So I guess I can keep moving along with that, and if I can find a clan in the meantime, I'll hop over and grab the blueprint.