Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes... And Vandals? O.o

Baigan

So, hey, judging that there's a regular Lato, a Lato prime and a Lato vandal... Would that apply to other weapons and Frames too? O,O

Are we ever going to see Excalibur and the gang in Vandal brand?!

-EDIT-

OMG maybe Stalker IS the Excalibur Vandal!! MIND BLOWN!! @w@;;

Edited by Baigan

maybe. it was used as a way to give out exclusive stuffs to people, one time things, but it seems they are heading away from that.

one of the livestreams gave the impression that you could take gear and make it vandal or prime to give you a variant of of your stuff. but then they went and released prime stuff as actual loot so i dono anymore.

Edited by MetalGerbil

there is a lato vandal!?

I know about the braton vandal... i own one and I made it OP as sin with mods..

Surely as a CBT you'd have one...?

Unless you accidentally sold it or those who did the open beta test weekend thingy didn't get to get them....

Surely as a CBT you'd have one...?

Unless you accidentally sold it or those who did the open beta test weekend thingy didn't get to get them....

We had to buy them for 1 credit during CBT...if you did not buy it then you missed out...

I really hope they don't make Vandal frames.. They'll look really tacky, like people's silly attempt at 'pimping' cars. Making them reflective, sticking logo's on them.. It's fine for a gun, but a Warframe would look silly.

I'm not very fond of the prime or vandal variants. Prime, at least, has something to do with Orokin tech..

Reskinning existing models for new content is LAZY development. Plain and simple. I hope I didn't pay into the game for that.