Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Build (Non-Prime)

(XBOX)Sean Blaze 410

Question

I'm working on an Ember build. It's kind of frustrating balancing her lol. I want to make a build for World of Fire. This particular one didn't include Accelerant. But I'm open to including it. Just needed help with this particular frame. I'm normally decent at modding frames, but just can't quite get it here lol.

Here is my prototype:

http://goo.gl/BrJOhx

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Thanks so much. I really needed this. I love this Frame, but was unable to get something satisfying from it lol.

Also forgot to mention since you'll be channeling WoF almost 100% of the time Energy Siphon becomes pointless. You can help your damage output using Corrosive Projection. Or Shield Disruption against corpus.

Edited by rawr1254

Well tbh max range with Ember is kinda pointless. I'd replace the Over Extended with Vitality Blind rage with Energy conversion. Get rid of rush, put Power drift in exilus. And then you're good. Only a fleeting lets your channeling cost under 2(which is when it starts to be manageable) And you have 1000 dps with a good dmg buffer with or without the buff of EC on Accelerant

So this:http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ember/t_30_2320230430_2-7-10-4-6-5-6-3-5-8-8-5-55-1-5-411-2-10-479-4-10-481-5-10-615-9-5-726-0-5_726-8-55-6-411-8-6-11-479-7-481-7-4-9-2-6-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-3/ .

Try this build for WOF:

Primed flow, primed continuity, overextended, stretch, streamline, blind rage, intensify, transient fortitude.

Exilus slot : cunning drift.

Duration affect WOF, so don't let duration to go below 100%. More duration = more efficiency on WOF, even though efficiency at 75%.

Edited by -ZERO-AdaKirara