Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Sabotage Caches Help

Gefy

Question

13 answers to this question

Go to all the rooms. The ones with lasers. The two rooms on the sides of the bridge with the laser spheres outside them. Behind the water fall in some rooms. Look up in the big room with ice patches there is a room there. There is no fast way. All room shave to be searched. It takes me 15 mins solo to find all and kill boss. With a team a little less If they know that to do.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nukerxero123 said:

Go to all the rooms. The ones with lasers. The two rooms on the sides of the bridge with the laser spheres outside them. Behind the water fall in some rooms. Look up in the big room with ice patches there is a room there. There is no fast way. All room shave to be searched. It takes me 15 mins solo to find all and kill boss. With a team a little less If they know that to do.

thats reassuring, decently fast farming

4 minutes ago, (XB1)BoricuaBeast91 said:

The best option is if you cannot hear the SFX, use a loot radar. All drops & caches will show up as a transparent white box on your mini-map

Loot radar Mods:

Warframe: Loot detector (Aura), Theif's Wit

Companion: Animal Instinct

i hv thief's wit, but, if i understand, it will help me find the caches faster?

3 minutes ago, Gefy said:

i hv thief's wit, but, if i understand, it will help me find the caches faster?

Generally. It will assist you in finding their exact locations.

Edited by (XB1)BoricuaBeast91
Forgot to mention that it also tells you if a cache is in a spot or not, provided you can AoE the small loot crates

15 minutes ago, Gefy said:

wut

I'm explaining. Huge AoE punch-through destroy all containers through walls. If loot marker still is there, its either a resource or cache.

Learning on what tiles caches appear takes about 3-4 runs. Turning music off makes you hear their humm better.

1 minute ago, RobWasHere said:

I'm explaining. Huge AoE punch-through destroy all containers through walls. If loot marker still is there, its either a resource or cache.

Learning on what tiles caches appear takes about 3-4 runs. Turning music off makes you hear their humm better.

THANK you! 

Orokin Caches are marked by Thieft Wit as if they are simple orokin canisters, so if you see in the radar a thing that is not supposedly where you're watching, or if it points out a loot under you, it means there's a secret passage somewhere, so you must search carefully; but remember that canisters and orokin caches have the same simbol, so if you see a lot of them in a big room you could think "Nah, they are just canisters." and forget about them, when instead there is an orokin cache between the canisters in that room.

On YouTube you can find videos that tell you the major secrets of the Void (not only possible locations of orokin caches, but also treasure rooms, parkour tests and minor treasures), and the wikia say something too; then if you want to learn more about Void and to see directly on the map, you can contact me in the game, I know EVERY SECRET about the Void, all the hidden locations and the solution of every single puzzle to get treasures, even how to do parkour tests.

I AM THE MODS HUNTER, AND THE GUARDIAN OF THE KEYBLADE, MASTER ERAQUS! :D

Edited by MasterEr4qus