The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking Screenshots (Non-Steam Version)?

Rhodonite

Question

I was wondering how do you take screenshots and in which folder they're saved.

I heard the screenshot button is F6 but it didn't seem to work - well, at least, I didn't find a screenshot folder anywhere. I am not playing the Steam version so I assume that the folder is different.

Could anyone help me with this?.

10 answers to this question

Screenshots can be found in the Captures folder in the folder Warframe is installed.

Typically this is something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Warframe\Captures

You can still use the F6 function in steam but the folder will instead be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Captures

Edited by AXCrusnik

Well, then here's my problem.... I can't find the Warframe folder anywhere. It just doesn't exist.

I also tried to make a search for both "Warframe" (it finds the .exe in a folder called Downloaded that is otherwise empty) and for "Captures" (it didn't find anything).

....What's going on? Where's the game installed?

Edit:the "Downloaded" folder is more than 2 GB of size, so I'm assuming that's where Warframe is installed. Still, there is no Capture folder in it. :(

Edited by Rhodonite

Well, then here's my problem.... I can't find the Warframe folder anywhere. It just doesn't exist.

I also tried to make a search for both "Warframe" (it finds the .exe in a folder called Downloaded that is otherwise empty) and for "Captures" (it didn't find anything).

....What's going on? Where's the game installed?

Edit:the "Downloaded" folder is more than 2 GB of size, so I'm assuming that's where Warframe is installed. Still, there is no Capture folder in it. :(

Well it looks like you run the game through Steam.

If you use Steam to take screenshots (F12 button), then your screenshots will be at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata".

There will be a few numbered folders, just search them (type *.jpg in the search bar to make it faster and easier) and you will find your screenshots.

did u try? >  OS (C:) > Users > YourUserName > AppData > Local > Warframe > Downloaded > Public > Captures

and yes F6 is the non steam key for screenshots

Ah yes I had a feeling i missed one in the AppData folder... I checked but not thoroughly enough.