Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guidelines for idea creators and their audience. (Updated May 27th)

ToaPhantom

Bravo Toa, very comprehensive and goes to show how much preliminary work must go into a concept before being posted (possibly even drafted), and how to maintain the high standard/quality after the fact. If these guidelines were followed through, maybe the fan concepts section of the forums would finally become a pleasant place to visit and read around, instead of being a needle-in-a-haystack search party for good concepts. +1 to you friend.

I would absolutely love to have people look over my ideas and comment upon them accordingly, all 15 and counting even if it's just a "making up story" discussion. There's just one thing that stands in the way that's hounded me for eight years of my existence. . . my inability to write shorthand. Take one look at my "Moshpit" idea section and i'll guarantee that the only way to define my work would be the old acronym "T.L.D.R.". Anywho, rambling about my own problems aside, I'd absolutely love it if we could wave this around in the face of Mrs. Rebecca or another crew member as a proper "How To" Guide to Fan Conceptualization. If nothing else, perhaps we need to assign a sir or mam to be the official "Bumper" of this topic if your unable to get sticky status?