Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

oh my, what would i give for a frame like this !

http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.site/PH7264FnaD5T9f_1_l.jpg

its not a marketing what im doing, i simply would like to get a female warframe-fighter like this, jaylah ... ^^)

38 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

before the thread is totally derailed, i wrote clear what i mean ^^)

When writing a text for others to read, you must make it so it can be understood by all. If people are asking what it is, you have the conclusion: Your message wasnt understood.

So, get back up there, edit the post and make it so it is understood. Otherwise you will have these:

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Sooooooo....you want a Star Trek themed skin for Valkyr? Dude, this basically tells us nothing except that you think this character is cool.

45 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*fapping noises come out of the screen*

17 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Since I have no idea what that character does...

Again, edit your post and make it understable. Otherwise, this thread has no purpose to begin with.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT CHARACTER DOES, HOW WOULD A FRAME BASED ON SAID CHARACTER BE UTILIZED? 

Read again.

I was talking to the OP and using your quote as one of the exemples.

He didnt make his "text" understood, since it was just a picture and very vage words. The result was:

2 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Since I have no idea what that character does...

People not knowing what he was talking about.

5 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

So... aside from looks, what would it do?

Judging by whatever she's doing in the picture, I'd guess she lets you construct additional pylons.

latest?cb=20081019210108

(But only black ones)

Edited by Hortonman

5 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

When writing a text for others to read, you must make it so it can be understood by all. If people are asking what it is, you have the conclusion: Your message wasnt understood.

So, get back up there, edit the post and make it so it is understood. Otherwise you will have these:

Again, edit your post and make it understable. Otherwise, this thread has no purpose to begin with.

i wrote "like this" ... you try to bring me in a direction to think warframe related, i do in my own individual way

its ok to be so hooked about warframe that even the basic ideas about new things/ideas get related what we have allready as well as my mind functions different

i love warframe as well as it doesnt rule my mind when it comes to comparing new ideas to that what we have allready

as for explaining a little bit how my mind works, i dont put things we have in comparison to things we dont have

DE left before a while the lore and push another lore which is accepted by the most of the players as well as i couldnt care less because i cant change it =)

so, what would i give for a warframe like this (as shown in the poster for the new startrek movie which is simpy a example/scribble for some new warframe with new moves)

for me valkyr has limited moves, i think its the technical possibillities our devs have, so, by following your ideas and comparisons, why not a individually totally other frame with "new fighting moves" then valkyr has ...

it was funny to try to make you understandable what im talking about, as well as i mention my first posting again ^^)

Judging by whatever she's doing in the picture, I'd guess she lets you construct additional pylons.

latest?cb=20081019210108

(But only black ones)

im not familiar with other games then warframe and the crew, so i cant really understand what you posted here ...

:-)

4 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

Read again.

I was talking to the OP and using your quote as one of the exemples.

He didnt make his "text" understood, since it was just a picture and very vage words. The result was:

People not knowing what he was talking about.

Well, I derp'd. Sorry for 'yelling' my misinterpretation xD

11 hours ago, aoguro_ said:

im not familiar with other games then warframe and the crew, so i cant really understand what you posted here ...

:-)

That picture I included with my post is a Protoss pylon. Compare its shape to those black things in front of that green light.