Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.13 Ash smoke bomb and shuriken changes

IfritKajiTora

Ash smoke bomb need changes to be different from Lokis invisibility.

Ash leaves a SMOKE in some good range 15 meters (I'm not sure if it will be not too big or too small), where all team mates are invisible and enemies are confused can't see.

After leaving a smoke you are still invisible for 3 seconds.

Shuriken: Hitted targets are bleeding and they are marked glowing with red aura, stun them for 2-3 seconds they are vulnerable for finishers. Using second time shurikens, Ash teleports with his clone to those 2 targets behind and uses finisher. (So its like Shuriken and teleport in one ability)

Teleport change to Dualist: Ash uses Clone to fight for his side. Duration 15 seconds dealing 100% of your damage using the same wepaon as you. Using Dualist again works as Switch teleport with your clone. You two changes position with each other, by that way you can avoid bad situations.

Blade Storm: RIght now I have no ideas.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

2 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Ash smoke bomb need changes to be different from Lokis invisibility.

Ash leaves a SMOKE in some good range 15 meters (I'm not sure if it will be not too big or too small), where all team mates are invisible and enemies are confused can't see.

After leaving a smoke you are still invisible for 3 seconds.

Shuriken: Hitted targets are bleeding and they are marked glowing with red aura, stun them for 2-3 seconds they are vulnerable for finishers. Using second time shurikens, Ash teleports with his clone to those 2 targets behind and uses finisher. (So its like Shuriken and teleport in one ability)

Teleport change to Dualist: Ash uses Clone to fight for his side. Duration 15 seconds dealing 100% of your damage using the same wepaon as you. Using Dualist again works as Switch teleport with your clone. You two changes position with each other, by that way you can avoid bad situations.

Blade Storm: RIght now I have no ideas.

*Smoke Screen

So you want a massive nerf to Smoke Screen? Ok.