Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick Feature

Limekim

I've played so manny deffence missions now where there is always some &#! hole that joins just to sit in the back afk and receive free xp credits and mods + resources AND the mission reward, there needs to be a kick feature wich can be started by a player and pop ups on the screen for the rest of the players exept the person getting kicked so eveyrone can choose to kick the player so he doesnt recieve anything at all.

This has been bugging me for so long now that im figuring out ways to screw over the afkers in a $&*^ish way wich isnt like me.

Please DE add something that will help uss get rid of people like this so we can play the game properly and not having to play the game for somoene thats doing nothing but still recieving all the loot that WE worked hard for.

Why can't we be friends?

The kick system is flawed and can be abused.

Play with friends. Create a topic in the 'Find a squad' to find better people that aren't your friend. Try the global chat for it too. Your clan.

There are so many options to make a good squad. The online game are the the faster way, but have it risks and aren't the better.

Edited by Probta16

Yea this is a problem, but having a kick feature might lead to people abusing it, so maybe it should be restricted to kicking only afk people, like for example... If the player hasn't moved or killed anything in a while, then you are allowed to kick him/her.

No kick feature. I've played too many games (WoW comes to mind) where people just love to troll the single PuG in their group. Some people will kick every chance they get regardless of whether or not the player is helping or not. An ignore or block function would work nearly as well with no chance of backfiring.

not COULD... WOULD be abused... by rushers, think about it... LOL

(and as a side note, why even care that they get 'free stuff', so long as you are successful yourself? If their INACTION caused you to fail a mission, I could see being upset.)

)

Edited by GrimmLiberty

I've played so manny deffence missions now where there is always some &#! hole that joins just to sit in the back afk and receive free xp credits and mods + resources AND the mission reward, there needs to be a kick feature wich can be started by a player and pop ups on the screen for the rest of the players exept the person getting kicked so eveyrone can choose to kick the player so he doesnt recieve anything at all.

This has been bugging me for so long now that im figuring out ways to screw over the afkers in a $&*^ish way wich isnt like me.

Please DE add something that will help uss get rid of people like this so we can play the game properly and not having to play the game for somoene thats doing nothing but still recieving all the loot that WE worked hard for.

Shat ap I want' I lov siting tere end do noting end bee liek pro end geting fre xp

(and as a side note, why even care that they get 'free stuff', so long as you are successful yourself? If their INACTION caused you to fail a mission, I could see being upset.)

Their inactions ARE causing us to fail missions, specifically defense missions, because we have 25% of our squad sleeping in the corner rather than leaving and letting in someone who would actually do something.

I don't mind them earning free stuff so much, we all do when we are nearby and somebody does things. The fact that they don't do anything at all is what we're trying to discuss here. What's worse is when your other teammates go out of their way to revive the guy when he manages to get downed, cutting our effective strength to 2 frames because somebody decided that in the middle of the wave, to go and abandon the defense objective to take care of some &#! who was never serious about the mission in the first place.

inb4Usethegoddamnsearchfunctionnexttimecausethishasbeendiscussedmilliontimes

Vote Kicking WILL be abused. This is the internet. It brings out the worst in people. If there is a way to ruin someone's day by vote kicking people WILL vote kick.

Blacklists would be a way better solution. Sure, it won't be instantaneous but after few weeks of bad matches you would get less and less trolls/leechers/afkers in PUGs

Vote kicking WILL be abused, no way around it.

Think of getting to wave 29 or 39 on Xini with quite a few good mods from the last 5 waves, and the other 3 people decide to vote kick you right before they kill the last enemy in the wave so you lose all the mods and stuff you picked up during the last 5 waves.

Or right before you reach extraction on an alert mission the group kicks you.

Or right after killing a boss where it dropped the last BP that you need for a frame the other people are trolls and kick you.

Those things *will* happen and it will just create a lot of griefers who get together to vote kick the last person in the group at the worst time.

Blacklists are infinitely better solutions because they don't allow for trolling like that.