Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Lotus Sahasa (Triple rare)

19 minutes ago, -SHAUNDY- said:

what is the meaning initial bet in 500 platinum when the price is 1800? the owner did not say that this auction

he said "or best offer" and thats where im starting my offer, if somone offers more he will make a C/O : (amount) and i will then adjust my offer accordingly, chill fam

12 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

That is if he considers 500p as a decent offer at all

im willing to go higher than that, it's literally just a starting point for my personal offer omg i fail to understand how my offering plat for something when he said "or best offer" can trigger you guys lmao.

10 hours ago, dmantacos said:

im willing to go higher than that, it's literally just a starting point for my personal offer omg i fail to understand how my offering plat for something when he said "or best offer" can trigger you guys lmao.

Because we are trying to correct the mindset of people like you,best offer =\= auction bid. Best offer refer the best offer you can give but does the seller accept it that is another issue. An auction bid is whereby seller declared c/O and B/O pricing with a deadline.

29 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Because we are trying to correct the mindset of people like you,best offer =\= auction bid. Best offer refer the best offer you can give but does the seller accept it that is another issue. An auction bid is whereby seller declared c/O and B/O pricing with a deadline.

"people like you" i just want you to think about this for a minute....you are literally judging who i am as a person based solely off of the fact that i typed an offer for something in a video game. just let that sink in. you are actually judging another human beings character based off of something as trivial as a video game. you know nothing about me. sometimes i cant believe the people i meet on the forums. I'm done responding and id hope you have better things to do than to continue. Have a good night i really mean that.