Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nasty surprises in elevators

Qeveren

I'll never forget the ending of that Amazing Stories (I think) episode from my youth, that ended with the giant spider hiding in an elevator car. Unpleasant finale for the two young protagonists exploring said abandoned laboratory...

But yeah, every once in a while, maybe the Tenno ought to find something waiting in the elevator for them when it arrives. Ought to keep them on their toes, hmm? :D

I don't see why not, could be fun. I've also heard someone suggesting we should have muzak {elevator music} lol but not too sure about that one. Personally I'd like if we could "hack" the elevator while we're in it and while it's already moving to make it move a lot faster IF we're fast enough to hack it :P it does get a bit boring and lead to awkward silent moments among the Tenno very often.

Well I've had an elevator arrive in a mission and open just to have 4 ancients standing inside it... lol

Seriously? That's awesome! :D

I guess they spawned on the other floor (they do that) and climbed aboard before you could press the call button. Epic!

Edited by Qeveren

heh id love for the ones on infested ships to have a chance of breaking down and falling so say you get on at the 2nd bottem floor the elevator rises past 4 floors..... then stalls..... then starts falling back down with sparks flying from the edges and boom your all flung out at the bottem floor.... of course this would only be possible on evac... as it would make back tracking impossible

It would be funny if there was a bomb inside the elevator that was placed by Grineer or Corpus. You could send it back up/down too. This type of gag has no longevity though :( .

A Volt and a Rhino are running through a Grineer ship after a successful artifact haul

Volt: "Oh damn an elevator, Rhino if you would kindly hit the button"

Rhino: "RAAAAAAAHHHHH" *Rhino slams there face into the console activating the elevator*

Volt: "I didnt mean with your face!"

Rhino: "I think its called a lift you know"

Volt: "sigh"

*lifts wiring noise comes to an end and the doors open, on the platform is a large black metalic object with a large fuse burning away*

*Volt and Rhino look at each other, the Rhino punches there fist into the console closing the doors and restarting the lift*

Rhino: "I still say its a lift"

Volt: "MY DEAR MAN IS THIS REALLY THE TIME?"

Rhino:" Im a girl"

Volt: "........"

*a large explosion can be heard along with many blood curdling screams*

Volt:" You know I guess you could say...."

*volt pulls out some shades and places them over his optical sensors*

Volt:"that you just made quite an explosive announcement"

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Edited by STARSBarry

Yeah, finding some enemies or something other as unpleasant from the elevator could add some tension for otherwise a bit booring waiting time.

When I started playing Warframe I could've bet that there's some day something in the elevator... Has never been tho..

OH GOD!

how about adding this music to every ride

This would be so.. just.. just with this you could get a nice amount of humor to the game.

It'd be cool tho if we could make our own playlists and also choose what we want to listen while in elevator.