Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus kubby ?

-Gabu-

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

yes it lotus, if you used two  bulky prints it will be bulky  -however height (as with gender) is 100% random so he may not grow into the tall kubrow you are hoping for. 

Was under the impression that build was also random. 

Edited by Naith

Just now, morningstar999 said:

nope :D  its determined by the prints along with colours and pattern. 

if you put a bulky with an athletic print, you are more likely to get athletic though due to 'bulky' being rarer. 

I see. What about when it comes to colours?

Say I breed another kubrow with 2 of the same imprint. Will it always have the same colour scheme like blue body/black pattern or could it be reversed to black body/blue pattern?

5 minutes ago, Naith said:

I see. What about when it comes to colours?

Say I breed another kubrow with 2 of the same imprint. Will it always have the same colour scheme like blue body/black pattern or could it be reversed to black body/blue pattern?

if it's two prints from the same kubrow then it will produce the same one, with the same colours in the same places (there's like 2% chance it'll be different or something silly) 

combining two different prints will get you a combination of the two kubrows, some patterns and colours are more rare then others so it's down to luck.

generally putting the rare pattern in the first slot and the rare colours in the second gives you better chances of combing the two but doesn't guarantee it...(well this was what I was told and what I do at any-rate XD)