Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need EV Trinity Prime build

kingfirejet

Question

6 answers to this question

Stretch, Overextended, Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, Vampire Leech, Quick Thinking, Primed Flow, Fleeting Expertise, Cunning Drift.

Max range and high strength with as low duration as possible. Pulses will have a 62 meter radius, will heal 40-45 energy per pulse and will do that in less than 2 seconds. Quick Thinking and Primed Flow will save you in a lot of situations. Vampire Leech gives a lot of overshields to everyone which can't be bad.

In order of priority 

Max range 235% (if you are going to forma try aim for 250%) - next one of either shield/health mods OR overshields augment(my preferred) - High power strength (intensity + transforitant is okay - with blindrage is ideal) - then fleeting expertise - done.... any extra spots are open to your preference if you have any 

Edited by Dextral

1. Range 2. Strength 3. Nerf your duration as low as you can. Vampire is a must in my opinion. Just my opinion but I don't run any flow because why worry about how large your pool is when you have an infinite supply through the ability? I think I run rejuvenation aura. If not corrosive projection is always welcome. You can make a pretty tough ev trinity with zero forma.