Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword Beam Mod

LordMidnightX

Yeah... Smash your Fang into the ground and rip the whole deck in half. Because F*** LOGIC

I think if causing sound quakes, vortexes, and all of the other moves the warframes have doesn't rip the ships into pieces then a shock wave from weapons would have no effect lol. as for the idea i think it sounds cool, i noticed the jump attack for atleast the gram hits things farther directly in front of him then to the sides. it would prolly just be adding a animation to that.

Yeah... Smash your Fang into the ground and rip the whole deck in half. Because F*** LOGIC

Because being able to freeze enemies with a bullet is perfectly logical. And all the other soft-sci-fi in this game. This is not a hardcore sci-fi game.

This isn't DragonBall Z...

Nor any other anime, where you can cut enemies in half with wooden sword.. When they're 300 metres away.

it is not dragon ball z but Warframes powers and mods are already not realistic like lighting enemies on fire with bullets somehow or enemies dropping ammo for weapons they don't use or being able to freeze and burn something at the same time or not being able to shoot your team. And I don't know about you but I haven't seen any wooden swords in the game lol.

Go outside get a hammer jump in the air and slam it onto the ground. It will do essentially nothing but make an indent in the ground

If I can ground pound and knock people down I can certainly do it and send a wave forward.