Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New build for Mag Prime rework

Caseph

Question

7 answers to this question

Currently running with this:

sNOikdD.jpg

Gotta say I'm very, very satisfied with the results.

EDIT: Using Zenurik with it. I guess I would add more efficiency if not for that.

Edited by no_stripes

Currently trying out a balance of duration and range, with normal strength. Mainly focusing on Magnetize and Pull, but want to have viable damage on Polarize too, but not sure how effective that is now, or how much strength you'd need to make it effective.

I personally say hold out on it just because right now her magnetize is VERY overpowered and her SP needs to change back to scaled damage and maybe get something for infested- so it's likely the builds that work well with her may or will change in the coming few days. If I had to give you something to build on for now I'd really suggestion just range and efficiency. ATM you need to spam SP a lot to strip off armor completely and the damage of magnetize is so ludicrous that you can run it with max negative strength and even still slaughter lvl 135 enemies with unmodded weapons... So Efficiency is important to get armor off and range is the only thing magnetize really calls for.

Edited by Stratego89

2 hours ago, no_stripes said:

Currently running with this:

Hide contents

sNOikdD.jpg

Gotta say I'm very, very satisfied with the results.

EDIT: Using Zenurik with it. I guess I would add more efficiency if not for that.

How do you use Mag? Do you use a specific ability more than the others? What is your build based around?

8 hours ago, Caseph said:

How do you use Mag? Do you use a specific ability more than the others? What is your build based around?

Utilizing all her abiltys.

Placing Magnetize on bottlenecks and/or heavy enemy spawn areas, every now and then Pull to suck them inside the bubbles.

Polarize mostly to keep her Overshields up or when you see alot of shielded enemys around. Range now only effects the initial radius and duration the time it travels after that (just like Nova's 4th.).

Lastly Crush I use as CC and to wipe trash mobs.