Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Of Mods

Mr.Keuner

Question

Hi yall,

im pretty new to WF, i really like it =)

I got a question, im not that far in the game, i got excalibur (and excalibur prime, is there a difference?)

But my question is: How do i fusionize (?) mods the most efficiant or best way? what does makes sense, what doesnt?

can i rely on that bar on the left?

id be really thankful if s.o. could explain this to me as you would talk to a $&*&*#(%& :D no just kidding but i hope you know what i mean, Im a NOOB =)

thanks,

Phil 

7 answers to this question

I don't think if theres a differense between the primes adn the normal frames, but check on the wiki for questions like that.

Click arsenal, click mods, click the mod you want to upgrade and click fusion, upgrading the mod is best done by fusion cores, if not then use mods that are in the same catagory like ' warframe mods to upgrade other warframe mods

...i got excalibur (and excalibur prime, is there a difference?)

Minor difference. The prime version has slightly more shield regen (Exca: 20, Exca Prime: 22,5) and one more V polarity slot.

But my question is: How do i fusionize (?) mods the most efficiant or best way? what does makes sense, what doesnt?

can i rely on that bar on the left?

Best way to fuse Mods is to take a.) the same Mod, b.) Fusion Cores. So you gain the most by the lowest cost.

The bar on the left side is accurate, and all increases between two Mod level be stored.

Take a look at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki for further information.

Fusion cores give best results

fusing another mod of same time is next

fusing with another mod of same polarity after that

fusing with any other mod gives the least

Actually you got the first two reversed...

Mod of the same name first

Fusion Cores second

Check out http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion for more details.

Edited by Mickey1779