Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm credits?

BlackAlligator

Question

I am a new player just starting this weekend and I ran out of credits. I have only unlocked up to Jupiter and Saturn and cannot last long in Survival missions only to about 20.  I wanted to know if there was any other mission that gave tons of credits.

Edit: I need the credits to build warframes to rankup - http://imgur.com/R9Jtt7D

Edited by BlackAlligator

4 answers to this question

I do a lot of Dark Sector defense on Earth in the above mentioned method. I also really like melee, so when I have to lvl a melee weapon I just equip that and have at. If you can't figure out how to unlock dark sectors,  join a clan. When you go to start one, just ignore all the talk about solar rails and taxes as it doesn't actually apply (on indefinite hold while they decide how/if to fix the dark sector pvp stuff). If you are lvling stuff for MR as well, do check the part at the bottom of the mission select/launch, as certain missions offer % bonuses for using certain weapons. If you only pack a melee and a WF you're lvling only, you get a 8% (?) affinity bonus.