The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Possible Spoilers] Help me end a heated debate in my clan!

Abridolf_Lincler

Question

Some members of my clan think that the Stalker can drop the Broken-War blueprint. We back up the idea with the wiki and the fact that it has updated crafting requirements. Now, the "veteran" members of the clan say that it is a lie. The stalker does not drop a Broken-War blueprint and the only way to get it is to complete the Second Dream Quest.

After showing them a YouTube video of someone on ps4 getting the Broken-War from the Stalker, they pushed it off saying that only ps4 can get the Broken-War in a drop.

Can anyone confirm that the Stalker can drop the Broken-War blueprint on pc?

8 answers to this question

Wiki states: "This weapon is granted as a reward for completing The Second Dream Quest, and its blueprint can be dropped by the Shadow Stalker upon death or when he is forced to flee.".
(http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Broken-War)

So yeah, chances are they are wrong. But the dropchance might be so low that it can be considered negligible. Which makes them sort of right. 

Edited by ComCray

Well I suppose your clanmates have never heard of the codex but the Shadow Stalker drops both BPs the only thing you get from the second dream is a built Broken War which is required to build the war.

The actual parts for them however drop from the sentients

31 minutes ago, Abridolf_Lincler said:

Some members of my clan think that the Stalker can drop the Broken-War blueprint. We back up the idea with the wiki and the fact that it has updated crafting requirements. Now, the "veteran" members of the clan say that it is a lie. The stalker does not drop a Broken-War blueprint and the only way to get it is to complete the Second Dream Quest.

After showing them a YouTube video of someone on ps4 getting the Broken-War from the Stalker, they pushed it off saying that only ps4 can get the Broken-War in a drop.

Can anyone confirm that the Stalker can drop the Broken-War blueprint on pc?

Shadow Stalker drops both the War and Broken War Blue Prints, Also, take note the the Sentient Drop Broken War Blue Prints as well, but the drop chances are alittle onthe slim side.