Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime/ Dual Daggers needs a buff

VoidJumper

I believe that most people have forgotten about this weapon or don't even care which is why i'm making this thread. I really liked the fang daggers even before the prime version came out. But with all the new critical or status weapons the current Fang Prime cant even compare. Which is why id like to ask the developers and people what they think, because i believe that dual daggers are forgotten because there haven't been any updates on them for quite a long time. Yes on the last devstream we were shown a new stance for dual daggers however seeing as there isn't any decent dual daggers out there id like to ask people for ideas on newer dual daggers or buffs, maybe some cool mechanics we still haven't seen. Feel free to post any ideas and please be friendly :3

P.S. DE are free to post any future ideas they might have on this case or at least inform us if there's any plans on this area for the future

Oh what's that, you mean another Nikana/Claw stance? Another bloody polearm?

But yes, dual daggers do need some kind of buff. Ether Daggers are better than Fang Prime ffs. I would like to see some kind of armor ignore but not Covert Lethality. There's absolutely no reason to use dual daggers even if we can use CL since single dagger finishers are a lot faster. Ignoring % of enemy armor on melee attacks would help dual daggers a lot without turning it into another finisher-spam melee.

All daggers need a buff, they are slow, clunky, deal barely any damage, have horrible stances, no critical chance, and are in general high risk no reward weapons. The only reason why i keep my dark dagger is because of Covert Lethality, but dual daggers dont have this privilege. Aside from looks there's sadly no real good reason to use daggers. In classic RPGs daggers are the weapon of choice of rogues, and are generally fast weapons, good at crits and backstabing.

Perhaps innate covert lethality for all daggers? dual or not

Edited by John89brensen