Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about mag's greedy pull from a returning member.

SkyStar93

Question

Hellow! I would like to ask you guys if the mag has still the same incredible cool Greedy pull ability, i used to play it some years ago, and i pulled everything for my team, i would like to know if it has changed, and how, actually, or if its the same awesome greedy pull as in older times

5 answers to this question

Nearly the same as before, but now you need line of sight to pull the items towards you, instead of through walls & obstacles. 
Just jump straight up (if possible) before using Pull to have an easy wide angle pull. 

It also (unfortunately) doesn't pull items for your teammates anymore, only for yourself. 

Edited by Neah

8 hours ago, SkyStar93 said:

Hellow! I would like to ask you guys if the mag has still the same incredible cool Greedy pull ability, i used to play it some years ago, and i pulled everything for my team, i would like to know if it has changed, and how, actually, or if its the same awesome greedy pull as in older times

DE nerfed the hell out of it.

Twice.

First GP would pull everything to everyone.

Then they nerfed it so it would pull everything to the Mag.  (Which everyone complained about, but then grudgingly accepted as making sense)

Then they nerfed it so it only pulls line of sight things to the Mag.  (Which everyone rightfully complained about)

It's basically useless now.