Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Build

Alma_Elma

Question

So I have a Galatine cooking in my magical resource oven which should be ready by tomorrow and I'm probably going to use it as my go-to greatsword since War....just doesn't feel right for some reason (that and I was an idjit for passing up on getting Primed Heavy Trauma when Baro had it for sale). So what viable build should I put on it? Preferably only requiring 1 Forma because I'm running out of Neurodes to manufacture more forma.

Edited by Alma_Elma

4 answers to this question

Low forma is fine for melee weapons as usually a catalyst and stance are enough except for focused builds. While it won't win awards, this build will kill most enemies with I think one forma used.

Cleaving Whirlwind

Pressure point, Buzzkill, Jagged Edge, Focus Energy, Voltaic Strike, Killing Blow, True Steel, Organ Shatter

For more reliable power instead of relying on low innate critical chances though this one will require more forma most likely:

Cleaving Whirlwind

Pressure point, Buzzkill, Jagged Edge, Focus Energy, Voltaic Strike, Killing Blow, Shocking Touch, Spoiled Strike

You can also replace the Buzzkill, Jagged Edge, and Spoiled Strike, and Killing Blow with your other favorite elemental mods and the weapon will still be mighty strong and better able to handle varied enemy types.

Edited by Urlan