Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mission Tracker

Ploppy_

Hello,

I'd like to share with you the tool I worked for a long time now.

http://warframe.engin9tools.com/ (don't forget the "warframe" part of the url or you'll end up on an other tool :) )

This tool, as opposed to others already available does not rely on downloaded game data but only on the APIs provided by Digital Extremes, which means it doesn't require any update. If the game is updated then the tool will most likely be updated too.

Main features are :

• Alerts Tracker
  • Invasions Tracker
  • Outbreaks Tracker
  • Void Traders Tracker
  • Warframe News

More details below :

The Mission Tracker offers both sound and browser notification for filtered items. The advantage is that you can add your own custom filters such as "Orokin" to filter any reward that contains the Orokin string or "Aura" to filter any reward containing the "Aura" string therefore every Aura Mod.

You can also hide alerts which you already completed.

The tool will refresh data every minute.

It also track the Void Traders.

It also list the latest news of the game from Digital Extremes.

Browser compatibility : Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE11. (Keep in mind that browser notifications are ony compatible with Chrome and Firefox so far)

It's a sort of beta right now. Expect some bugs and some things to change.

Report bugs and ask for new feature at ngnsup@gmail.com.

If the tool gets positives feedback I will most likely add support for consoles.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.

Edited by Ploppy_

Personally I use deathsnacks.com/wf

If the one you mentioned offered sortie info then it would have a leg up on that.

Edited by Madway7
Sorry skimmed and thought you were just promoting the site

Good job on the site, I have a few issues though - it does the same but less than the main one (deathsnacks) and your layout is not as clean. 

My constructive feedback would be to give me a reason to use yours over the aforementioned site :)

10 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Personally I use deathsnacks.com/wf

If the one you mentioned offered sortie info then it would have a leg up on that.

Unfortunately I can't get any info about the Sortie other than the Expiry and Activation time with the given API.

15 minutes ago, spacedkadet said:

Good job on the site, I have a few issues though - it does the same but less than the main one (deathsnacks) and your layout is not as clean. 

My constructive feedback would be to give me a reason to use yours over the aforementioned site :)

I decided to go for a modern design. Things are bigger. I agree that my tool has less to offer than the one from deathsnacks but I like simplicity. My tool has something new though : the filters, when they are set up, you don't even have to look at the tool, you just start it. And you get notified if a reward you want is available.

Edited by Ploppy_

1 minute ago, Ploppy_ said:

Can you try with an other browser to see if the issue is related with your Firefox browser ?

Freshly downloaded chrome. Same issue. "This site can't be reached."

I wouldn't worry about it. If other people can see it, then it'll get sorted out on my end eventually.

11 minutes ago, Sorkheff said:

Freshly downloaded chrome. Same issue. "This site can't be reached."

I wouldn't worry about it. If other people can see it, then it'll get sorted out on my end eventually.

I think that your ISP is blocking some websites. I would recommend you to use a public DNS such as Google DNS or Open DNS. I'm pretty sure it would fix the issue.

Edited by Ploppy_

The site is currently up for me.

May I make a suggestion, though?

Some changes to the 'Default Tags' which automatically show up for anyone who hasn't put their own tags into the site:

For example, instead of the original "Orokin" tag, I changed it to "Reactor" and "Catalyst", because "Orokin" also includes "Orokin Cell", and those frequently show up in Invasion missions. I also have "Forma" (the default was, iirc, "Form"), "EMP", for the new EMP Aura re-release, as well as "Treasury", for the 50k-credit Treasury Ships which sometimes show up; additionally, I've got "Blueprint" (because sometimes that's all that shows up), "3x Detonite Injector", and "3x Fieldron", because that's a great way to fairly quickly get any fieldron and detonite injectors you may need to build things.

:)

And while I personally no longer need it (and thus don't have it in my list of filters), I also suggest adding "Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinate", because while you can try getting them from Derelict Survival missions, I never seemed to get that many of them.

Beyond the changes I just listed, the only additional one that even comes to mind at all is allowing the interface background color to switch between white and black, given that many people play late into the night, and thus on bright screens in a dark room.

I have literally nothing else to suggest at this time. You've done a damn good job.

:D

21 minutes ago, cittran said:

The site is currently up for me.

May I make a suggestion, though?

Some changes to the 'Default Tags' which automatically show up for anyone who hasn't put their own tags into the site:

For example, instead of the original "Orokin" tag, I changed it to "Reactor" and "Catalyst", because "Orokin" also includes "Orokin Cell", and those frequently show up in Invasion missions. I also have "Forma" (the default was, iirc, "Form"), "EMP", for the new EMP Aura re-release, as well as "Treasury", for the 50k-credit Treasury Ships which sometimes show up; additionally, I've got "Blueprint" (because sometimes that's all that shows up), "3x Detonite Injector", and "3x Fieldron", because that's a great way to fairly quickly get any fieldron and detonite injectors you may need to build things.

:)

And while I personally no longer need it (and thus don't have it in my list of filters), I also suggest adding "Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinate", because while you can try getting them from Derelict Survival missions, I never seemed to get that many of them.

Beyond the changes I just listed, the only additional one that even comes to mind at all is allowing the interface background color to switch between white and black, given that many people play late into the night, and thus on bright screens in a dark room.

I have literally nothing else to suggest at this time. You've done a damn good job.

:D

First of all, thank you very much !

• I changed the default filters to the following list : "Reactor", "Catalysor", "Exilus", "Forma", "Treasury"
    • You are right there was a typo for the "forma" filter.
    • I will not add EMP by default as some people don't need it anymore but I've added it for myself :)
    • I won't add the others even though I use them personally because I think that not everyone need them as opposed to Reactors, Catalysors and such. 
  • I've added the "Black Theme" to the "to do" list, expect it soon !

Thank you again.

26 minutes ago, Ploppy_ said:

First of all, thank you very much !

• I changed the default filters to the following list : "Reactor", "Catalysor", "Exilus", "Forma", "Treasury"
    • You are right there was a typo for the "forma" filter.
    • I will not add EMP by default as some people don't need it anymore but I've added it for myself :)
    • I won't add the others even though I use them personally because I think that not everyone need them as opposed to Reactors, Catalysors and such. 
  • I've added the "Black Theme" to the "to do" list, expect it soon !

Thank you again.

I actually just realized there is another thing to add.

Nitain.

I can't believe I missed it the first time, honestly, but I did, somehow...

Fair enough for the other items, I suppose, as it's true that many people won't need them, but you put "Catalysor", which I'm guessing means that your first language isn't English, as the English word is "Catalyst".

Which actually makes it even more impressive that you've made this entire site in a non-native language.

o_0

12 minutes ago, cittran said:

I actually just realized there is another thing to add.

Nitain.

I can't believe I missed it the first time, honestly, but I did, somehow...

Fair enough for the other items, I suppose, as it's true that many people won't need them, but you put "Catalysor", which I'm guessing means that your first language isn't English, as the English word is "Catalyst".

Which actually makes it even more impressive that you've made this entire site in a non-native language.

o_0

As you might have noticed, the black theme is already available.

I fixed the "Catalyst" and added the "Nitain".

I'm not English, you are right :D

*EDIT*

So yeah.

I totally forgot to mention "Mutagen Mass" in addition to Fieldron and Detonite Injector.

I can't believe I missed that.

>_<

It also just occurred to me that having a few other filters would help. And I can't believe I missed these ones too...

• "Kubrow Egg" (they don't pop up often, but you do NOT wanna miss one of these)
  • "Nightmare" (because nightmare mod alerts are different from nightmare nodes -- they guarantee a specific mod, in exchange for the 'No Shields' and 'Increased Damage' modifiers)
  • "Tower" (for void key alerts)
  • "Tower III" (in case people don't want t1/t2 keys to trigger their filter)
  • "Tower IV" (in case people only care about t4 keys)

And now I think this clip actually applies.

I hope.

Unless I forgot something again...

Edited by cittran
Brainfart

10 hours ago, (XB1)Dr Desflurane said:

Maybe they could change the API to include the daily sorties?

I would add everything that people want if the API had all the needed data :)

Maybe they'll improve it. Only time can tell.