Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sadly i won't be able to make it to tenno con.

lightdragon64

I did get myself a ticket, and set up all my flights and such... unfortunately i have to cancel all of them.

the reasoning is because i very recently got a newborn puppy that requires attention 24/7, and i also don't intend to either leave them alone nor with anybody else...
I'm dissapointed that i'll be missing out but i did get to cancel all my flights and hotel reservations, so i'll be getting any money spent back...
the way i see this, is that a dog is a much more important thing than a convention to me...

i wish i would go, but hey there is always another time... (just wish flights weren't so expensive...) i don't really care about a refund for a ticket, the way i see it i just donated 50$ to charity, and hey the only thing i'm missing out on is getting a chance to show off my cosplay of my volt, and also the sayandana and sidgyil but it's no big deal, kinda wish i could have gotten the codes for those in an email but i gotta be there physically to get them.

oh well... anyways I'll be missing out on this one, but i do intend to go some other time if there is another tennocon, hopefully the next one will be somewhere in the united states, but then again we'll see what happens.

see ya some other time tenno, and have fun at tenno con, just wish i could be there.

if you want to see the pup, check her out here.

Edited by lightdragon64

Well i think you could gift the ticket to someone who could attend. At least then the ticket isn't wasted.

Also i want to see puppy pictures~

Edit: also PM Rebecca about your situation, she might be able to help you with something.

Edited by 321agemo