Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Daggers

(PSN)Alvastar

Question

Hi everyone, im not new to the game i have 1000+ play time but when i first started playing i had some help from friends who had themselves recently started playing.

We did all available quests etc but i cannot remember ever getting the Ether daggers from the quest (Stolen Dreams) i would have leveled them up and sold them after.

Im trying to level up my mastery rank by maxing everything possible (Currently MR20 1/2)  but i haven't gotten the Ether Daggers to level up and i dont see any way of getting them since they are not in the market anymore and the Stolen Dreams quest cant be repeated.

I read a forum saying that these daggers was in a alert or event but i never saw it.

So my question is can these daggers be obtained any way other than the quest (which didnt give them to me]  and if it was a event will it ever be repeated.

10 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Alvastar said:

I think so too but i did scour the forums and 2 said it was in a alert/event :/ i guess ill never get them unless quests become somehow repeatable .

Repeatable quests have been in the works for a while now.  Sit tight, friend, you'll get your chance soon(tm).

Just an FYI, because a quest is repeatable doesn't necessarily mean the rewards would be continuously obtainable. Many times in MMOs the first time through is one reward and the following time something different. Also in some MMO games where quests are repeatable others are not (TSW the story line quests are not up to a point when they started making them repeatable).

Just because a function is being implemented, doesn't mean it will be implemented the way we hoped it would be.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Alvastar said:

We did all available quests etc but i cannot remember ever getting the Ether daggers from the quest (Stolen Dreams)

Quest rewards Ether Daggers.. but blueprint, make sure you have BP. If not, then you should submit support ticket - http://support.warframe.com/ so DE will investigate your problem.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Alvastar said:

When i did the quest i only remember getting the catalyst 

Chances are you sold the bp then. Problem being, if it has been a significant period of time, you probably won't be getting it back. There seems to be a period of time they can look back (which is why they say in the FAQs to contact them immediately when you do something accidentally), and once that is passed you are out of luck.