The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Failed to connect to server. You will logged out." - 3rd Day in a Row Now

I can log in just fine, I can walk around my ship and change out load outs, I receive the daily log in rewards, I can play any other game I own (internet connection is fine), but when it comes to going to the navigation system on my ship and loading up a mission I have lost connection to the server 3 days straight now. I would really love to play the game. Possible solutions?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue and it has been all week long. All other UI in the ship is working fine but, when I go to except invite, send invites out or start a mission, I am almost immediately disconnected. Even if I mange to get to the start of a mission screen, be it solo or with a team, I will get kicked and returned to my ship. I just got recruited to a clan and i have yet to be able to get into the Dojo because I get disconnected before my Tenno becomes visible inside the Dojo. This has been highly frustrating. Especially with the new Rathuum expansion. I'm 5pts away from a Furax Wraith and because I can neither start my own mission or join in on one, I may miss out on it. I finally started on my second WF ever and I can't even do the mission to collect the final component. I just want to go back to play this game without being disconnected and possibly logged out every two minutes.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

I have the same issue it is happening right now. i managed a party then lost connection are when i look at the navigation map i crash and i get logged out

Hi Itz chibi, are you still experiencing this issue? Your reply is only a couple of hours old however there is a chance this may have just been a temporary hiccup with the servers.

5 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Itz chibi, are you still experiencing this issue? Your reply is only a couple of hours old however there is a chance this may have just been a temporary hiccup with the servers.

It fixed a little bit after tho it happened yesterday as well only then i couldn't invite others . it is fixed now sorry for the late reply

Thanks btw not many Game staff would go out of the way to help ^^ Your amazing

I had a similar issue to this years ago, stopped me playing warframe completely, needed to update my router firmware to fix the issue, however found out the router itself had problems with updating its own firmware ISP promised to replace it but never did -_-. In short check more then just warframe, possible closed ports to my issue of outdated router firmware.

7 hours ago, LOTSL said:

I had a similar issue to this years ago, stopped me playing warframe completely, needed to update my router firmware to fix the issue, however found out the router itself had problems with updating its own firmware ISP promised to replace it but never did -_-. In short check more then just warframe, possible closed ports to my issue of outdated router firmware.

problem with my problems is i test test for xbox so it could be there fault like when i write messages in warframe and start a message with a capital letter it freezes pretty sure that's there fault had to make a report on it to them

• 2 weeks later...

A fix dunno if i wrote in here is restarting your console it often gets it working Ive been finding players with the same problem and it works quite often

Isn't permanent tho so if it starts again repeat

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been getting this everyday since i started playing.....i have to keep trying before i can get on to do anything.

Annoying isnt the word,ive tried everything to fix it....delete saves,rebooting xbox,hard resetting,checking router......etc etc nothing seems to fix it,so it cant be my end.

When i can actually get into missions its fine but thats WHEN i can get into missions.

There has to be someway of fixing this surely.

Edited by (XB1)Alph4 Cent4uri