Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor Prime

SP3CT3R7

Question

I want to know if the Boltor Prime set is worth making.

I acquired the set through trading, and I bought the BP. After realizing it was worth 190-210 platinum, I was wondering weather I should make the set, or sell it. 

All feedback is helpful!

6 answers to this question

It is a good weapon, but something I grew apart from as I became a higher mastery rank.

If it is worth that much platinum, it must be sought after, and you went through all that effort of grabbing the set.

If you already have the set, then I would suggest making it. Putting some forma. It is playing the game on easy mode until you get the ridiculous Sancti Tigris and Vaykor Hek.

Before you do anything, you should look up what DE is intending to do with vaulted items. I know they have plans to make things like Frost Prime available again for a limited amount of time. You could wait for Boltor to show up, although it might take a while, and make the sale before it becomes worth much less, or you could build it now.

Up to you.

Why do you need to ask other players?

You can look at it 2 ways: 1, you saved some Money on buying it and can enjoy it with the thought of Money saving. 2, you can be a greedy Little ..... and sell the parts, try to buy it cheap Again and go into an endless cycle.