Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Unique Mods

LazerusKI

The Idea:

Mods that will alter your weapon gameplay, but you can only use one of them at the same time in the same weapon

something like this:

Bolt Mod

Gives the weapon a bullet like Bolto, even if it is a shotgun, the bullets wont deal extra damage, they will act exactly the same as bolto.

Explosive Mod

The bullet will explode with a small aoe that hits for like 10% of its normal damage

Heal Mod

Your bullets can heal your teammates

Magnetic Mod

This bullet will slightly correct its path to hit the enemy

Teleport Bullet

Just a hitscan bullet without traveltime

something like this. the ideas above are only some examples for what i mean, dont discuss about OP things.

I am fairly sure that all weapons except for Bolto are hitscan here. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I have yet to notice any travel time or bullet drop. But, as from the patch notes, we should now be able to loot specific mods with special stats. I haven't had the fortune of finding one yet, but I will probably explore this tonight.

Are they easily identified?

The special mods? I have no idea. I'll try and find some today.

Burston and Aklato both have travel time though I can't confirm for anything else.

The travel time of the tracer are just a visual effect, don't be fooled by that. Try single shots and see what happens (on long distances).