Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account transfer

KF41

Question

Can I have my progress copied from pc to xbox one?

{WARNING:PC HAS ALL MY PROGRESS, XBOX DOES NOT}

PC PLAYER TAG:KF41

XBOX: Phistical Snake

Edited by KF41

6 answers to this question

To begin with something, first I want to say that the game is great and I'm always having fun playing it. (Keep up the good work DE) But since Update 18 I got the problem, that my Laptop is too bad to run Warframe smooth (or playable). And because I don't want to buy a new PC (and having a XB1) I wanted to ask if there's going to be a PC to XB1 Migration again and if so when would that be. I just wanted to ask because I don't want to stop playing but right now with my PC it's nearly impossible for to play.

It's been addressed many times, DE doesn't have a set date for this kind of thing right now. They want to do it, but their contracts with Sony and Microsoft are highly restrictive and it's a nightmare of a legal web to go through. Basically the answer is indefinite, nobody knows when or if it will ever happen again. Likely not within the next few months at least. 

I'm just wondering if it will ever be possible to transfer accounts between console and pc? I put hours upon hours as many others have but I don't desire to replay it all over again to acquire most of my gear all over again. Also considering things have been vaulted I just don't see myself enjoying this like I used to just because I can't have my rhino prime through legitimate playthrough. I would really like if it were possible to just transfer my account from PS4 to PC.

While it was mentioned, there are no certainties. Chances are, you will spend less time requiring everything than waiting for this option to become available. If it ever becomes available.