Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Forma Dilema

(PSN)Saobie3

Question

So i started my own alliance, and with me and my very inactive newbie friend as its only players, i basically have to contribute everything. At this point its insanely slow going and i do need formas for quite a few other things. But since i have no research halls at all and barely even any rooms, no one will join me and help out.

Its incredibly selfish of me to ask, but i basically need peopl to help contribute formas to my dojo rooms. At least until i get 1 lab (which is 3 formas away if i follow my build plans) and at best if i get all 3 labs (15+ formas away)

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

Just go and do Void missions, T3 Sabotage, T2 Survival, T4 Defense and Interception are all good for dropping forma.

The problem is i  have a hard time constantly making them. and even at that its 24hr wait per forma, followed by a 12-24hr room build time. It would be a lot faster to have some help is basically what im saying, as im trying to start off my new clan, but without labs its a lost cause. 

I CAN do it all n my own, but since most people wont join a clan that dosnt have all 3 labs it would be 2+ weeks before i actually get anywhere in terms of recruitment

Even IF people gave you forma(which they would have to leave their clan to do), you'd still be stuck with room build time so it's not much quicker to simply farm and build them unless you rush the room builds with plat  just take your time or wait until you have more resources first. You're going to need a lot for research.

Just now, Zilchy said:

Even IF people gave you forma(which they would have to leave their clan to do), you'd still be stuck with room build time so it's not much quicker to simply farm and build them unless you rush the room builds with plat  just take your time or wait until you have more resources first. You're going to need a lot for research.

Iv been in a clan before, i contributed to researches and a lot of it wasnt very hard to get. If you think 2+ weeks is a reasonable timestamp then i guess theres no crying over it for me. Slow and dreary as it is, i cant speed up the room builds anyways unless i manage to sell something but i dont have anything people will buy xD

Of course, i could just try to get more money and straight up buy formas and instant the rooms. But i doubt im going to get more money anytime soon

It's not worth using plat mate, honestly. I built my own dojo from scratch in the past and the thing is, at the start it's a pain and a rush to get everything but then soon after, when you've researched everything except maybe pigments, you'll be twiddling your thumbs with nothing extra to add. You're best off simply building slow and making it correctly the first time and doing some void missions while you wait. You'll have a greater sense of achievement afterwards, I sure did.

Edited by Zilchy

21 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

It's not worth using plat mate, honestly. I built my own dojo from scratch in the past and the thing is, at the start it's a pain and a rush to get everything but then soon after, when you've researched everything except maybe pigments, you'll be twiddling your thumbs with nothing extra to add. You're best off simply building slow and making it correctly the first time and doing some void missions while you wait. You'll have a greater sense of achievement afterwards, I sure did.

I didnt want to get all the labbs immediately anyways. Having them all in one spot leaves no reason to create a larger dojo. And i like making large and complex structures. My inactive friend is in charge of making it look nice, since i have a blind eye to detail, always have. 

Such a pain in the &#!... but theres no other way it seems. i would put plat into it if i could though. Buying formas seems like a waste to me and always has, but speeding up the rooms id do if i had extra. Id buy the formas if i had no other goals for the plat. BUT rn i need a catalyst and rector, so 40p with something to use