Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is iron sharpenal augment any good on rhino?

(PSN)satsukixpenny

Question

My rhino is fine in sortie but I'm t4 with those darn nullifiers, I tend to go down a lot mainly because bombards will explode on me as soon as iron sharpenal hits 0, but I figure since I can always recast I should be okay right? 

Im having trouble deciding if it is worth it on my stomp skin build. 

6 answers to this question

It is definitely worth it. Consider that even if Iron Skin has only 1% of its HP, you still ragdoll the enemies around you. So it is a good way to save you from nasty situations as you can CC the enemies around you and recast your Iron Skin again, with perhaps even more HP if you receive enough damage in the 3 seconds of invulnerability 

Also, I found it useful against Kela de Thaym, when you see a very powerful attack coming, you can strip your armor off, cast IS again and being invulnerable for the 3 seconds with the addiction of the HP given by the damage received.

You can also combine it with Iron Charge and it makes you a kamikaze.

Long story short, yes, it is good on your Rhino.

Both iron shrapnel & ironclad charge are amazing on rhino.

The ability to make tougher iron skin and detonate it to recharge it is DEFINITELY worth the 2 mod slots.

4JJILiA.png

I'll admit this was in simulacrum but in mission I usually hit 30k-50k easily

I've got it on all my Rhino configs, mostly for its QoL benefits.  When you find yourself between firefights with only 2% iron skin left, being able detonate it and recast to get back up to a full iron skin rather than needing to wait for an enemy to finish it off and then recast in the middle of a fight is well worth the mod slot.  The detonation is a nice added bonus.