Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower 5

(XBOX)Oussii

T5 is a bad idea now........enemy scaling needs to be fixed first.

im not a pro with ideas, but enemies with millions of hp and incredibly huge damage are plain dumb. if it was a boss, then ok sure why not.

but not when you have a room full of lvl 120+ corrupted bombards that wont die when you unleash 500 bullets on them and they still oneshot you.

Damage can increase........but please, dont increase their hp.

We have same amounts of hp all the time, but we get stronger weapons. Do the same for enemies and it might fix the problem

17 hours ago, Dextral said:

im just going to point out if your playing 6 hours a day!!! everything will become boring. T5 would be the same levels, same map and you will play it the same meaning you will feel the same... level 50+ is nothing... go do a long survival or defence go run for the leaderboards. rewards wont matter if your MR21.. i don't even look at rewards now days... 

Heres my suggestion either play completely different and set up challenges with your friends like a pistol only survival or defence without frost or limbo.... or leave the game and come back in a month because your clearly burned out and adding more tower levels wont change that for more than a week...

Well FYI, i play 90 min of T4 survivor without firing a single shot,. that is soooo easy.

As for me leaving the game and come back, well it's easier said than done.

It's my job to play games, discover all aspects of it, and be ready to present tips and answers to my viewers.

I am a TV producer/Director and since 8 years, one of my shows that i direct and produce is gaming for consoles among others.

and whatever i post on this forum is a sample of emails and queries i get from viewers

So i have to be ready all the time, i wish i can take a break and step away from TV and gaming

5 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Well FYI, i play 90 min of T4 survivor without firing a single shot,. that is soooo easy.

As for me leaving the game and come back, well it's easier said than done.

It's my job to play games, discover all aspects of it, and be ready to present tips and answers to my viewers.

I am a TV producer/Director and since 8 years, one of my shows that i direct and produce is gaming for consoles among others.

and whatever i post on this forum is a sample of emails and queries i get from viewers

So i have to be ready all the time, i wish i can take a break and step away from TV and gaming

care to be specific, i mean i smell bs... like link to your "job"