Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you build more than one of the same arcane helmet now?

TrinityPrime

Question

I don't know if building multiple is a glitch or if it was in one of the patch notes and I just missed it but if it is a glitch then I'd hate to build multiple arcanes only to have them glitch vanish on me or some such.

Anyone have problems building and storing multiple arcane helms?

6 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, KnotOfMetal said:

I don't know if building multiple is a glitch or if it was in one of the patch notes and I just missed it but if it is a glitch then I'd hate to build multiple arcanes only to have them glitch vanish on me or some such.

Anyone have problems building and storing multiple arcane helms?

Why would you want to?

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

You can also give away plat and rare items in trade if you want.

Again, "Why would you want to." 

True tis true, must seem very arbitrary for you, yet such a flaw to equate construction to giveaways as if one would be equally likely to jump off a bridge rather than to cross it. Did you ever ask yourself, I wonder, what is the purpose of these things if not to be constructed? A form which can then be traded, a form that then can be put to use. But what motivates one to really do what they do, build what they build, color what they color, play what they play? As if it matters, as if anyone would gleam a sense of knowledge fulfillment. Details upon memories upon choices upon substance. Tis simply easier to state: Because I can.

But perhaps my thoughts are displaced, as an enigmatic fellow you be to me for why you are the one who asks why when in the thread of a can?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

Can't you sell them for plat? I'm asking if it is an option.

Sure ya can but the previous condition surrounding arcane helms since they became arcane helms was that you could only ever hold one at a time, which brings up the question of whether or not you should be able to hold multiple or if dem glitches will later lead to asking for support stitches.