Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trial (Raid) Missions

Iresark

The original idea was made to join: cooperation, fun, awesome rewards, diversity and been able to play with more friends.

Nice! They added high level enemies to make it more challenging...the problem is, is not a challenge, is just mashing bottoms with massive CC because enemies one shot you.

That’s not fun, and the rewards are....(most of them) useless "Arcane Acceleration" 1% from a crit to give 5% fire rate for 1.5seconds.....seriously? I don't want to spend 30min to 1h dying and smashing abilities for that kind of reward.

It would be nice if:

Lower enemies’ level: I want to use weapons that I like not just the typical tonkor, tigris, etc.  and more abilities than blind blind blind stun stun stun freeze freeze freeze (ok noone use that) This doesn't necessary have to be "end content".

Buff the rewards: I know there has to be "bad" rewards but can't a tenno leave happy with what he/she got? "Damn I was looking for X, but instead I got Y, pretty nice" or "check this Arcane, wanna try to farm more?"

The mission itself doesn't have to change, just partially the level and rewards.

And because there can be 8 tennos, doesn't mean enemies should kill you with one shot. QQ? Too salty? hope not, I really want to enjoy this type of mission but almost nobody (except sellers) go to Trial

Edited by Iresark

I do agree that raid rewards for the most part are not very rewarding in themselves. To me, only the credits you get and the possibility to sell some of the Arcanes for a high price really appeal to me. On top of that, raids are definitely not noob friendly at all. On top of having to lock down the entire map with some form of CC, you don't see many low MR players in raids due to the host almost always requiring you to be very experienced to join in the first place.

I want some kind of raid that's more than just mass CC and standing on buttons. I do kind of enjoy the boss battle at the end of the raid, but it can't make up for how boring and mindless the entire raid is. CC this, CC that. Stand on this, stand on that. We need better rewards on top of possibly lowering the enemies levels. Raids are easy once you get a proper team going, but they truly do leave a lot to be desired. Now, I don't want to bring this up, but our raids should be something like... Destiny's. 

In addition to most of the rewards feeling a little underwhelming, the missions themselves need a LOT of polish. Especially Jordas.

You have to split the team: Some go inside and do an interior puzzle that is overly complicated at first, and once you know what to do, becomes overly tedious. The rest stay outside and play the single most boring game of soccer ever. Or at least, they used to, back when Trinity could get a 99% DR going that hit the Archwing players as well. Now, they're playing the single most boring game of soccer ever, against enemies that kill you in a few seconds flat, making it the single most frustrating game of soccer ever.

I for one have no desire to play the Jordas raid anymore. And I used to play it regularly with some buddies, thinking a Nightmare Jordas was coming soon.

Edited by DeltaPhantom