Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming for Saryn!

(PSN)chase0536

Question

Hey guys,me again.... I wanted some advice...is it worth farming for Saryn,I've got the chassis,systems,but can't get the helmet and bp's.Is she a powerful frame? I know she's a badass.so far I've got Oberon,Nyx,Valkyr,volt and Ember! I really love 'em but I want a more powerful frame,should I put the effort into it,or are the frames I own strong enough? 

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, (PS4)chase0536 said:

Hey guys,me again.... I wanted some advice...is it worth farming for Saryn,I've got the chassis,systems,but can't get the helmet and bp's.Is she a powerful frame? I know she's a badass.so far I've got Oberon,Nyx,Valkyr,volt and Ember! I really love 'em but I want a more powerful frame,should I put the effort into it,or are the frames I own strong enough? 

the ones you have are quite strong, but i would still recommend Saryn and her Prime variant once you get the chance. keep farming her now while she is a bit easier to get because after Rathuum event hit console, Saryn becomes a lot harder to farm.

Saryn is a monster in terms of crowd DPS. Her Spore ability inflict a viral proc (halving the HP of effected enemies) and destroys mobs and lower tier enemies (butcher, lancer, crewman, ect) but has a little bit of a hard time with the higher tier enemies (bombard, heavy gunner, ect). Her Molt ability (combined with the Augment) make her a self sustained frame that can take hits and draw aggro, and you can cast Spore on the molted flesh for half the cost of spore. Toxic lash is nice for adding a little more damage to your melee weapon and instantly pops a spore upon contact with an afflicted enemy. Miasma is a room clearer when enemies are under the effects of Viral (which is automatic if they have spores on them) and Toxic (which is fairly easy to apply because it can be carried by spores as well)

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

Yur frames are pretty good already.

If yur truly interested in Saryn, be prepared to commit because she isn't the sort of frame where one can pick up, rank her up to 30 and then fling her about the place and expect things to happen. 

If not, just get her for mastery if yu have a Warframe slot available just for leveling frames. 

What does powerful/strong mean to you? Generally none of the frames are simply stronger or weaker compared to others (outside of prime-non prime). They all just do different things.

If you just want to kill stuff you should probably get excalibur. And no the nerf to exalted blade doesn't really matter, he still has some of the highest DPS in the game.

The other frames however are powerful in their own ways and you can always use weapons to kill stuff.

Hey guys! Thank you for the good advice about Saryn! Turns out there was a 75 percent sale..so I just bought her,so far so good! I think I'll love her and her abilities, the Saryn prime vid is what caught my eye,can't wait to level her abilities,I'm sure she'll wreak havoc! So thanks again friends....