Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wrote an article! About Velociraptors and Japanese ghosts!

Sitchrea

What would this article really be? Its nice, great job:)

I'm a pessimist though, I make many things depressing.

Is this a new, up and coming title? I am intrigued. I don't keep up with my news very well, so if this was the first piece on the game I saw, I would immediately have to go to google. Not that your post is bad, it's great, I just have no idea what platform this game is for, or where I can find the game from reading this. I know it is a fighting game, but not what it is really comparable to, specifically the "myriad of fighting games". Is it tekken? Or mortal kombat? Probably tekken with the playable raptor.

As a game reveiw, it speaks well. If I am looking over reviews of this game to see if I would like to make a purchase, it gets the job done, and convinces me, "yeah, rent can wait". But if it is breaking news "hey look over here at this cool thing!", it doesn't give me much to go on, so now I must Google the game (currently right now).

Good luck in all your ventures as a writer, awesome work! 

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Auto correct...

Just a significant coorection here to make, since you are refering to the recent KI, in that case it was not made by Rare, the original perhaps but the current version started it's development with Double Helix which was then passed on to Iron Galaxy.

Edited by RahuHordika

21 hours ago, RahuHordika said:

Just a significant coorection here to make, since you are refering to the recent KI, in that case it was not made by Rare, the original perhaps but the current version started it's development with Double Helix which was then passed on to Iron Galaxy.

Really? Interesting. I see how google made that confusing. Thanks for clearing that up! I'm glad everyone liked the article.

Yeah, Mick Gordon's stuff is awesome. Wolfenstein, KI, and Doom all have great soundtracks. 

...which makes me kinda sad that he didn't get to do Gargos' theme. Don't get me wrong I like Celldweller/Atlas Plug's work, but I was hoping for something really special for the hyped up villain of the game.