Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it worth selling p frame set of plat?

Jacbc

Question

So i just started out 2 weeks ago, had sary p and nova p and few other normal frames as well as weapons. Currently in need of plat for forma/frame or weapon slot. So i know we can all farm prime set out of grinding missions, say I unintentionally farmed a vauban set, it cost alot rn but i know that it is new and would be the next vault until certain time, should i sell it for high plat providing that i dont really feel like playing vauban p anytime soon? 

and side question, Where to farm more neurodes and morphics :(

9 answers to this question

Play with every frame you like, try to sell the rest if you need the slots.

Neurodes:

For neurodes (depending on level) go to the orokin moon with a group and try to destroy de oculysts.
If you are not high enough you could do Orokin Derelict Defense with a nekros.

Morphics:

Mars -Ara infested survival. I'm told it drops a lot and it is low level.

With Vauban only being released he wont go into the vault any time soon. You will still have plenty of time to farm him again if you decided to sell him. Just depends on whether you want to use him. I've seen people farm sets to sell them and wait til later to have the frame for themselves. 

If u dont want to play vauban prime and need the plat, the time is now to sell him. Currently he is relatively new and u can get a lot of plat for him. Generelly new frames/weapons and legacy frames/weapons can be sold pretty well.

Just have a look at ur starchart, there u can see on which planets the respective resource can be found. Generelly i suggest doing endless mission types combined with a nekors/hydroid and a speed nova, because of the high frenquency of spawns. For neurodes there is also another possibility which is quite hard but rewarding: the law of retribution raid, because the g3 is most likely to spawn there and they will drop neurodes very frequently, but this way of farming may not be suited for new players.... ^^

For neurodes, I propose Earth, Excavation. For Morphics: Do all the missions in mars, buy a blue print for distilling extractor, build two of those, and send them to excavate Mars. In my experience, they provide morphics pretty reliably - mars has 2 rare resources unlike other planets, which I suspect is the reason for easy morphics. (build 2 so that you can switch in the other immediately after finishing extracting with the other one, in case the first one gets damaged).

As for primes: Vauban P isn't all that much better than regular Vauban - at rank 30, 75 more shields and 50 more armour (vs 50 armour on regular Vauban) and 1 additional polarity slot. If you don't plan to build it now, I would recommend selling it, especially if you aren't going to/planning to buy platinum, since those warframe and weapon slots will be a lot more valuable to you. I wouldn't buy forma, though, it drops pretty consistently almost everywhere in the void, and in grinding Vauban, you're likely to find a few.

(Compare Vauban and Vauban P vs Saryn and Saryn P - difference between Saryn P and Saryn is, in my opinion, greater than the difference between Vauban and Vauban P, but that's mostly because I value sprint speed and power over shields and armour. )

Yeah sell Vauban P, you wont be missing alot tbh and you can still farm him later. And I doubt you have the 9k oxium required for his chasis anyways. So sell him and buy slots if you want, but you can farm formas from the void. And every planet on the navigation system displays what resources it drops. And if that still doesn't help, you can always check the resources on the game's wiki.

Edited by (PS4)SNAKE0757

if you happen to "accidentally" get the newest prime sets, sell them.

the price will lower the more you wait, so if you find a good buyer, you could possibly buy back your set 1 month later for half price, and keep/use the rest of the plat.

also, in my experience older primes have higher chance to drop, so farming becomes easier later. dunno if this is just a feeling or DE really increases the drop chance

Thank you guys so much for the info. Well 100 percent strongly suggested sellling vauban p because it is new and wont be vaulted anytime soon as well as old prime parts drop rate chances will greatly increase in the future, i have considered that too but at the same time , ash prime crossed my mind. It is an old prime but the blueprint is still increadbily low chances as well as high market price.