The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You can detect an intermittent contact. It seems different from the rest, but you have a hard time locking in. It seems to randomly trade places with certain people I am effort to remain within view of Sven.

Luna looked at Ivara and opened a small survey on her (nothing extensive, just a simple connection to monitor activity). "Ivara." She said. "I could use your help with this. Can you cloak and approach the 'anomaly'? Either something is going on, or someone is very interested in Sven.."

Luna motioned to Ceda while speaking further to Ivara. "If you will allow it, Ceda and I will connect with your frame so that we can all investigate this at once. Having you in the middle of everything would be of a big help, and should accomplish more than what we can from here."

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*She looks down* "Aw, hay I didn't mean anything by that Cephalon" *She smiles* "The only one I have is that crappy claptrap ship one.." *She rises a brow* "Say..what do you think of Simarius? *bounces her eyebrows*

"Heh, The golden walking tank over there, whuold love this.." *she chuckles* 

"We have more pressent matters, that discussion can wait for later."

2 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Luna looked at Ivara and opened a small survey on her (nothing extensive, just a simple connection to monitor activity). "Ivara." She said. "I could use your help with this. Can you cloak and approach the 'anomaly'? Either something is going on, or someone is very interested in Sven.."

Luna motioned to Ceda while speaking further to Ivara. "If you will allow it, Ceda and I will connect with your frame so that we can all investigate this at once. Having you in the middle of everything would be of a big help, and should accomplish more than what we can from here."

*She Nods* "Of course,granted..*She opens her systems* "I can cloak yes, show me where it is.." 

10 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She Nods* "Of course,granted..*She opens her systems* "I can cloak yes, show me where it is.." 

You find two transmission entering your field of view, one is Luna, the other is Ceda.

"Syncronization complete." She said and interacted with her screen. "Follow the marked path, our 'target' shouldn't be too far in."

"Please proceed." Ceda spoke to Ivara. Various values would show up when she moved. And a path formed, leading the way.

Edited by Luthim
Minor edits.

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"If everyone put the same effort it to beating the Grineer that Sven out into scamming people we'd all be on earth now." She says. "Remind me, what did he do to you?"

"To me - nothing. At least not directly. But I saw him extorting the refugees from the mining colony. He used the "rent" legend to shake them off their possessions. Ryoko also was there at that time"

6 minutes ago, Luthim said:

You find two transmission entering your field of view, one is Luna, the other is Ceda.

"Syncronization complete." She said and interacted with her screen. "Follow the marked path, our 'target' shouldn't be too far in."

"Please proceed." Ceda spoke to Ivara. Various values would show up when she moved. And a path formed, leading the way.

*She Powls/Cloaks and follows the path* "Alright then Fokes.."

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"To me - nothing. At least not directly. But I saw him extorting the refugees from the mining colony. He used the "rent" legend to shake them off their possessions. Ryoko also was there at that time"

Ryoko simply walks up and hands the jury and Seven a scroll. 

"This is every report I have made on him for the last year." Ryoko says. "Organized alphabetically and by severity."

The judge and jury read in silence for several minutes.

"You wintessed all of these." Seven asks.

"Yes." Ryoko says. "I have a over two scrolls of things I have strong verifiable suspicion he did. Shall I fetch them?"

"in the interest of time, no." Seven says. "Next witness."

More and more witnesses come forward. One, an Archon, says simply. 

"I punched him in the face."

"Cane we know why?"

"I'm not on trial here am I?" The Archon asks.

"No."

"He was stalking my sister, making her really uncomfortable. Kept seeing him following us whenever I hung out with her."

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*She Powls/Cloaks and follows the path* "Alright then Fokes.."

The anomaly seems to be a Loki, swapping to get a better view. He is armed, as with all Tenno though you cannot detect what weapons he is carrying.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well there will no doubt be a big party." Ryoko says. "inrecommend staying for that. But if you need to be elsewhere I understand."

"Mind telling me where that party will be? I got something to do before I head there."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The anomaly seems to be a Loki, swapping to get a better view. He is armed, as with all Tenno though you cannot detect what weapons he is carrying.

*She uses her comlink* "Calphalon, I can see a Loki, or at least the anomaly, hes armed, can you do a scan to check what he is armed with?, hes switching telporting around, likely useing a Decoy or swapping the coward around, without them noticing.." 

9 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Mind telling me where that party will be? I got something to do before I head there."

"Here." Ryoko says. "Probably move a few more chairs and tables and get the chef's to set up their carts."

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She uses her comlink* "Calphalon, I can see a Loki, or at least the anomaly, hes armed, can you do a scan to check what he is armed with?, hes switching telporting around, likely useing a Decoy or swapping the coward around, without them noticing.." 

"It really isen't that simple, but I'll see what I can do."

"That's part of my worries, he could be planing something sinister."

"Or nothing at all, but even his behavior could be a decoy in itself. But that is unlikely, since unlike you two I can be on multiple locations. And from my greater perspective nothing else of interest happens... Apart from some of the cosmic background radiation." She trailed off on the last part, which where barely hearable.

"Guilty." Melanie says, after conferring with the others. 

"Excellent". Seven says. "We will now take suggestions for the punishment. Seeing as his crimes affected all of you, each will have a say."

The Loki moves away from you, looking for a better vantage point.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Guilty." Melanie says, after conferring with the others. 

"Excellent". Seven says. "We will now take suggestions for the punishment. Seeing as his crimes affected all of you, each will have a say."

The Loki moves away from you, looking for a better vantage point.

Ulf, being a bit internally uneasy about all this "choose a death" part, he turned away, looking at the crowd. Considering how many people this a$$hole managed to harm in one way or another, the combined crowd of witnesses, security, and simple overlookers is rather impressive. 

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Here." Ryoko says. "Probably move a few more chairs and tables and get the chef's to set up their carts."

"Alright... I will get back here later." Fell walks off, towards his ship. 

"Burned at the stake." Someone shouts. People nods.

"Hung drawn and quartered." Another says.

"Okay this was a bad idea." Seven says. "Traditionally the punishment for these crimes would be death. How many feel a lifetime of community service would be better?"

Silence falls on the crowd.

"How many feel a incaceration for life is appropriate?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Burned at the stake." Someone shouts. People nods.

"Hung drawn and quartered." Another says.

"Okay this was a bad idea." Seven says. "Traditionally the punishment for these crimes would be death. How many feel a lifetime of community service would be better?"

Silence falls on the crowd.

"How many feel a incaceration for life is appropriate?"

Far off, on the ramp of his Scimitar, Lord was thinking about this himself. "The people are right, Seven. The man is too dangerous and has too many contacts. Anything except death would result in a repeat of the past day's events."

((I believe Ryoko is still standing next to Lord or no?))

"Then barring any sudden objections." Seven says. "Sven, you are hereby sentenced to death. You will be executed in three days time, in a manner deemed most fitting for your crimes. Until then you will be placed under heavy guard, and shall be paraded through each of the major cities, so that the gravity of what you have betrayed may become apparent to you."

He bangs his gavel.

"There will be a celebration of Phenix's continued survival here in abut an hour. You are all invited."

He raises his voice as the crwd becomes louder.

"Representatives Ulf and Theresa, Arbiter Ryoko, General Luc, and Chancellor Melanie." He says. "The Synergy Council would like to speak with you all."

He leaves the pulpit and moves to a large tent. You can see several seats and grim individuals inside it.

15 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"It really isen't that simple, but I'll see what I can do."

"That's part of my worries, he could be planing something sinister."

"Or nothing at all, but even his behavior could be a decoy in itself. But that is unlikely, since unlike you two I can be on multiple locations. And from my greater perspective nothing else of interest happens... Apart from some of the cosmic background radiation." She trailed off on the last part, which where barely hearable.

"Copy that" *She looks around* "What can you find?" *She draws closer to the Loki*

21 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Far off, on the ramp of his Scimitar, Lord was thinking about this himself. "The people are right, Seven. The man is too dangerous and has too many contacts. Anything except death would result in a repeat of the past day's events."

((I believe Ryoko is still standing next to Lord or no?))

((Yes.))

"I agree." Ryoko says. "But I will be surprised if he reaches the execution date alive."

He looks at you.

"Would you like to come with me to this meeting?" He asks. "I have a suspicion that the outcome will affect your guild, as well as many others."

Regardless of your answer he makes his way to the large tent.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Yes.))

"I agree." Ryoko says. "But I will be surprised if he reaches the execution date alive."

He looks at you.

"Would you like to come with me to this meeting?" He asks. "I have a suspicion that the outcome will affect your guild, as well as many others."

Regardless of your answer he makes his way to the large tent.

Lord shrugged. "I don't see why not." He stoos up, walking off the ramp, and into the tent, walking after Ryoko. He quickly found a seat and took it.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then barring any sudden objections." Seven says. "Sven, you are hereby sentenced to death. You will be executed in three days time, in a manner deemed most fitting for your crimes. Until then you will be placed under heavy guard, and shall be paraded through each of the major cities, so that the gravity of what you have betrayed may become apparent to you."

He bangs his gavel.

"There will be a celebration of Phenix's continued survival here in abut an hour. You are all invited."

He raises his voice as the crwd becomes louder.

"Representatives Ulf and Theresa, Arbiter Ryoko, General Luc, and Chancellor Melanie." He says. "The Synergy Council would like to speak with you all."

He leaves the pulpit and moves to a large tent. You can see several seats and grim individuals inside it.

Therese sent a text message to Ulf: "Looks like a serious business, and we've been invited. No idea what it might be about, but refusal will be way too unprofessional and impolite"

Ulf replied via text: "You say that. Although I'm surprised they invited us"

Both operatives made it to the tent from their previous locations.