The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

10 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Lays back down* "Ugh...great, was it my fault or.....ugh..what..about...the others?"

"Don't blame yourself." She says. "Records indicate that it was an engine malfunction. We have a crew investigating what happened now. Just my down and try to get some rest."

*When opening up Nena for wounds, it will reveal something very odd, there is some kind of Porxy inside, its filled with MOA & Warframe Parts, including Orokin technology, her head whuold be like the metal framework of Ivara's Loxley Helmet (The Metal thing inside). With  parts of a Slo Scrambus Helmet. Shes a Porxy/Android/MOA hybrid. Its some kind of Andoird?/Porxy? or humanoid Moa?*

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*When opening up Nena for wounds, it will reveal something very odd, there is some kind of Porxy inside, its filled with MOA & Warframe Parts, including Orokin technology, her head whuold be like the metal framework of Ivara's Loxley Helmet (The Metal thing inside). With  parts of a Slo Scrambus Helmet. Shes a Porxy/Android/MOA hybrid. Its some kind of Andoird?/Porxy? or humanoid Moa?*

"Do not proceed." Katherine directs. "Contact Lord and Ryoko, or wait for Zaeed to wake up. We do not want to damage anything here."

41 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese slowly turned her attention to a crazy weird tenno once he mentioned a terraforming station possibly containing a void map.

"What makes you think that the terraforming station is still operational? And for what purposes exactly do you wish to reclaim the void map?"

"I believe he mentions safe passage to any void tear." Ryoko says. "Imagine being able to field troops wherever a void tear has opened. Imagine how many outposts and bases we could infiltrate."

He pauses.

"Also as Chairman of Science I feel obligated to state that his sort of artifact could enhance our knowledge of the void." He says. "And a functioning Terraformer could allow us to colonize other planets after this."

Edited by Rakawan

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I believe he mentions safe passage to any void tear." Ryoko says. "Imagine being able to field troops wherever a void tear has opened. Imagine how many outposts and bases we could infiltrate."

"Oh... Does he know that the Void is a highly-volatile, believed to be endless sub-dimension that changes at least seven times faster than the material plane?" She said "And that there are reasons that drove Orokin to move from the void loophole to the rails concept?"

Edited by Teloch

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Also as Chairman of Science I feel obligated to state that his sort of artifact could enhance our knowledge of the void." He says. "And a functioning Terraformer could allow us to colonize other planets after this."

"There is one problem: Most of the known terraformer ships were constructed as a single-destination devices. They were supposed to reach their final destination, to unpack, and to sustain the conditions previously adjusted. The only reason why do grineer and corpus dwell the soil of extreme-conditioned Sol planets is the fact that ancient terraforming devices remain functional up to this day. The problem is that once the average terraformer "unpacks", it is not warranted that it can be "packed" back and reconsigned to another planetoid" she finished her speech, "But still, it would be very interesting to study one"

Edited by Teloch

56 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Oh... Does he know that the Void is a highly-volatile, believed to be endless sub-dimension that changes at least seven times faster than the material plane?" She said "And that there are reasons that drove Orokin to move from the void loophole to the rails concept?"

34 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"There is one problem: Most of the known terraformer ships were constructed as a single-destination devices. They were supposed to reach their final destination, to unpack, and to sustain the conditions previously adjusted. The only reason why do grineer and corpus dwell the soil of extreme-conditioned Sol planets is the fact that ancient terraforming devices remain functional up to this day. The problem is that once the average terraformer "unpacks", it is not warranted that it can be "packed" back and reconsigned to another planetoid" she finished her speech, "But still, it would be very interesting to study one"

"My thoughts exactly." Ryoko says. "However such a map would no doubt correct for such fluctuations. And while the terraformer itself may not be intact, the logs will allow us to better understand this planet and perhaps reverse engineer the tech involved."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"At this point I doubt there is anything even I can do." Tak says. "These shades were not meant to engage in combat."

Fell was frustrated with all this. He had told Tsun to stop when he couldn't take it anymore but he didn't listen. "So this is it?"

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell was frustrated with all this. He had told Tsun to stop when he couldn't take it anymore but he didn't listen. "So this is it?"

"I will do what I can." Tak says. "I must consult with the previous Grandmaster. He knows more about this aspect than I do."

*An bright light comes from Zaeed's shop, in the back of the shop, a signal comes online, its a Cephalon, its the same  model/series as Simaris. He turns online and then begins to attempt to take control of the new boards* 

Edited by LegionCynex

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I will do what I can." Tak says. "I must consult with the previous Grandmaster. He knows more about this aspect than I do."

"Okay.." Fell sits down and leans against the wall. Tiredness falls over him, he didn't notice it earlier but he burned through his own energy too.

29 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*An bright light comes from Zaeed's shop, in the back of the shop, a signal comes online, its a Cephalon, its the same  model/series as Simaris. He turns online and then begins to attempt to take control of the new boards* 

"Hold on.. now this is interesting, I just picked up a signal."

"What kind of signal?"

"A Cephalon.. oh, how exciting! C.A.L.C? Moshe? Surely you have picked this up as well." She exclaims and turns to Luna. "Operator, could you look into this?"

Luna looks up with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure..?" She says and look at the other Cephalons present, wondering where she is most needed.

Edited by Luthim

Just now, Luthim said:

"Hold on.. now this is interesting, I just picked up a signal."

"What kind of signal?"

"A Cephalon.. oh, how exciting! C.A.L.C? Moshe? Surely you have picked this up as well." She exclaims and turns to Luna. "Operator, perhaps you could look into this?"

Luna looks up with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure?" She says and look at the other Cephalons present, wondering where she is most needed.

*The Cephalon seems to be online, inside the backroom of Zaeed's Store, the readings are massive, he seems to be built in the same-framework as Sirmais is, but on a slight smaller scale, the scans pick up, however its deep scans seem to have a firewall, the Cephalon begins to hack its way into the news boards, attempting to breach contact*