The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

14 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He looks to sam* "If thats what it takes, then I'll gladly accept it" *He looks down* "I was going to my ship to offer everyone free drinks, after the Seven issue, next before I knew it, it blew up in my face.." *He runs his face* "I swear to you, this is not my fault, and god...if it..is I'll gladly let you do what you *he sobs* "I bealive this was a attack by someone, someone aimed at me.."

"I'm sorry..I, if I could trade my life for her, I whuold, I should be in that bed not her, I'll do anything in my power to help her, any bills she has, I will pay for, any treatment I;ll pay for, but please, for her sake, don't take it out on me, unless we kown for a factor this is indeed my fault, its not respectful to be angry in her sate, that she is in" *He looks to her* "She may be asleep, but I I kown, she can hear us"

*He does't say anything after that, he just leaves to his bed and sleeps for the night*

(( Reposting, just for re-caps ))

Edited by LegionCynex

11 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He scans, but he also assess the logs of what happened to Zaeed, uh oh*....No!, Impossible!, THIS CAN NOT BE WHAT HE WANTED! *as he gets angry the room hes in,shakes a bit, a few panels spark*

(( reposting, im awake now fokes, sry for the wait!))

*While in the bed, Zaeed looks over to his personal PDA, he rises a brow, he picks it up and looks at it, he then sighs* "Great, Matrix is online and already trying to reach me *he leans back on his bed, sitting up comfortably, he rubs his head* "Ugh, what happened last-night, felt like my blood pressure is through the roof" *He takes a deep breath, he fiddles with his PDA, then checks the time*

*He looks around* "Where is the, I need the nurse for qeastions, but not I need the nurse in a emergency button?"

Edited by LegionCynex

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*While in the bed, Zaeed looks over to his personal PDA, he rises a brow, he picks it up and looks at it, he then sighs* "Great, Matrix is online and already trying to reach me *he leans back on his bed, sitting up comfortably, he rubs his head* "Ugh, what happened last-night, felt like my blood pressure is through the roof" *He takes a deep breath, he fiddles with his PDA, then checks the time*

*He looks around* "Where is the, I need the nurse for qeastions, but not I need the nurse in a emergency button?"

"That would be the green button." A voice says. "The one with a question mark."

The voice is similar to a cephalon but has the same times and infections as a person would. A very relaxed and calming person.

7 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak begins to take off on the ship as he reviews possible locations. A nice rich environment would provide plenty of cover. Perhaps one secluded. He reviewed a portion of the map of Eris. No one would be crazy enough to follow him there with the infestation.

"I'll be at Eris... Transmitting destination coordinates. Also, if you won't need him, I'd like that grineer captain we captured. This ship has a prison compartment somewhere."

"Unfortunately I do need him." Darrin says. "But I will transmit any relevant data back to you."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"What is it?" C.A.L.C asks?

*He Sighs* "I was not alerted that my master was taken to the hospital, but in any event, I have found the logs, and Indeed Legion was the one who arrived, *He sends the data* "Now I really request for me to allow access to the place Zaeed is in, I wish to speek to him"  

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That would be the green button." A voice says. "The one with a question mark."

The voice is similar to a cephalon but has the same times and infections as a person would. A very relaxed and calming person.

*Rises a brow* "Cool, I have cephalon in the room, these things  are common then I expected" *He Chuckles and press the green button* "Or Im going insane.." 

*He Sighs* "I was not alerted that my master was taken to the hospital, but in any event, I have found the logs, and Indeed Legion was the one who arrived, *He sends the data* "Now I really request for me to allow access to the place Zaeed is in, I wish to speek to him"  

*Rises a brow* "Cool, I have cephalon in the room, these things  are common then I expected" *He Chuckles and press the green button* "Or Im going insane.." 

"Patient 507 you have a request for outside communication." The Cephalon says.

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The unknown Cephalon patches him through.

"Thank you" 

" And So...the mighty Zi'Teer ends up inside the hospital after the assassination attempt of Legion Prime, oh how did he get the better of you Master?" *He sighs* "Never the less Zaeed, I am pleased to see that you where not terminated, I have to admit, this place you put me in is quite fabulous, while not as orokin as I would've wanted, its still effective and efficient"

"Hello Matrix, Its good to see your...."Online", even tho I din't command you to be online just yet" *He sighs* "Who activated you?" *He says*

<Laughs> "That is none of your concern, Zaeed, I maybe your child, but i am NOT your tool, You shuold be thanking me, that I was online at all, I was the one who figured out what happened" *He pauses* "With Permission of the other Cephalon, I will download myself into the main-framework and contact the authorities of this station, because remaber, only together can we build..a better tomorrow

"Granted, but you must contact this "other Cephalon" first, I want you to download yourself into the hole main-frame of my shop, your  sanctuary shuold be fully online" *He press'es the green button* "Now if you exucse me, I must contact the nurse, I need to see a friend.."

"Very well, Zaeed, if they allow me, I will bring my carrier into the hospital with you, so I may assist you " *He pauses* "Unknown Cephalon, Permission to use Zaeed's Sentinel to aid him in what he wishes, also may I also have granted accase to the main system of this place, so I can contact the authorities?"  

Edited by LegionCynex

18 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Thank you" 

" And So...the mighty Zi'Teer ends up inside the hospital after the assassination attempt of Legion Prime, oh how did he get the better of you Master?" *He sighs* "Never the less Zaeed, I am pleased to see that you where not terminated, I have to admit, this place you put me in is quite fabulous, while not as orokin as I would've wanted, its still effective and efficient"

"Hello Matrix, Its good to see your...."Online", even tho I din't command you to be online just yet" *He sighs* "Who activated you?" *He says*

<Laughs> "That is none of your concern, Zaeed, I maybe your child, but i am NOT your tool, You shuold be thanking me, that I was online at all, I was the one who figured out what happened" *He pauses* "With Permission of the other Cephalon, I will download myself into the main-framework and contact the authorities of this station, because remaber, only together can we build..a better tomorrow

"Granted, but you must contact this "other Cephalon" first, I want you to download yourself into the hole main-frame of my shop, your  sanctuary shuold be fully online" *He press'es the green button* "Now if you exucse me, I must contact the nurse, I need to see a friend.."

"Very well, Zaeed, if they allow me, I will bring my carrier into the hospital with you, so I may assist you " *He pauses* "Unknown Cephalon, Permission to use Zaeed's Sentinel to aid him in what he wishes, also may I also have granted accase to the main system of this place, so I can contact the authorities?"  

"Permission for eexfernal download confirmed." The Cephalon says. "Authorities have already been contacted and shall respond once the opportunity arises, investigation is already underway. First level access to planetside systems allowed, attempts to access higher functions will not be tolerated."

A review of the information shows that paper access allows for sending and receiving messages, opening unlocked doors, and doing public searches.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Permission for eexfernal download confirmed." The Cephalon says. "Authorities have already been contacted and shall respond once the opportunity arises, investigation is already underway. First level access to planetside systems allowed, attempts to access higher functions will not be tolerated."

A review of the information shows that paper access allows for sending and receiving messages, opening unlocked doors, and doing public searches.

"Thank you  Cephalon" *He beings to download himself into the first level, this may take time*

"If that is all." Melanie says. "I would like to survey my new District, and help my troops set up. Theresa, Ulf, would you like to join me? You will most likely be working out of this new area."

The landing coordinates she sent to Ceforus lead to the western colony's remains, and Archons and Seraphs are there unloading gear and waiting to load up shipments.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"If that is all." Melanie says. "I would like to survey my new District, and help my troops set up. Theresa, Ulf, would you like to join me? You will most likely be working out of this new area."

The landing coordinates she sent to Ceforus lead to the western colony's remains, and Archons and Seraphs are there unloading gear and waiting to load up shipments.

After listening to the "adventure" planning, Therese were happy to proceed to more "down to earth" matters. Poor Ulf began to doze off after all the excited chirping of the weird first-batcher. 

"That would be nice, actually. By the time we inspect the place, the shipment would probably arrive. And about the shipment - it may be a good idea if chairman Tammy would also be present to organize the process because as far as I am aware, the cargo would contain the civil and dual-purposed equipment as well"

She sent a text message to Ulf via the private channel, pulling the man out from the nearly sleepy and a bit sickly state.

"Since the "clan of the end" representative did not ask any questions in particular, that makes me think that whatever business they have is not all that urgent" 

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

After listening to the "adventure" planning, Therese were happy to proceed to more "down to earth" matters. Poor Ulf began to doze off after all the excited chirping of the weird first-batcher. 

"That would be nice, actually. By the time we inspect the place, the shipment would probably arrive. And about the shipment - it may be a good idea if chairman Tammy would also be present to organize the process because as far as I am aware, the cargo would contain the civil and dual-purposed equipment as well"

She sent a text message to Ulf via the private channel, pulling the man out from the nearly sleepy and a bit sickly state.

"Since the "clan of the end" representative did not ask any questions in particular, that makes me think that whatever business they have is not all that urgent" 

"I will handle distribution." Melanie says. "Anything not used for the military branch will of course be sent to the civilians sector."

A ship takes you to the Colony site. The intact structures are being shored up, while the buildings in more serious state are being replaced.

Several other Archons, in the new armor, are practicing at newly created firing range.

Luna arrived at the hospital that the victims of the explosion had been sent to. Ceda had suggested she should check on them to see what they knew. But Luna suspected that she also were supposed to speed up their recovery, as she had heard one was unconcious.

"Excuse me.." She asked the first nurse she saw. "Where can I find 'Zaeed' and 'Sam'?"

4 hours ago, Luthim said:

Luna arrived at the hospital that the victims of the explosion had been sent to. Ceda had suggested she should check on them to see what they knew. But Luna suspected that she also were supposed to speed up their recovery, as she had heard one was unconcious.

"Excuse me.." She asked the first nurse she saw. "Where can I find 'Zaeed' and 'Sam'?"

"Are you a relative of Sam's?" The nurse asks, after giving you directions to Zaeed's room.

"Aha! Thank you sir or madam."

The Chroma gives a short bow in the direction of the speaker.

"I hope to repay you in some small way for your kindness at some point in time."

The Chroma turns the rest audience. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you much for your attention. Please, continue with your busy schedules." 

The Chroma gives a final deep bow, dropping the Redeemer from it's lower back holster. The Operator stretches backward a bit and puts it back into it's proper place.

"As for us, kindly meet me at the ship when you have the time and we will see if we can make a bit of a mark on history, maybe a small nick or scuff perhaps."

The Chroma turns around and walks out of the tent, the Operator waveing a small polite wave as the flap falls back down again.

*Zaeed whuold be sat-up in his bedroom, somewhat board, he seems to play with his tesla's, drawing lines with the link augment*

*Cephalon Matrix hovers on the ceiling, he looks down at Zaeed watching him play <hes the same size as Simairs, just slightly smaller>* "Zaeed, are you sure its wise to play with your powers after your injury?, or at that best in a hospital?"       

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Are you a relative of Sam's?" The nurse asks, after giving you directions to Zaeed's room.

"No, but I was hoping to aid their healing and perhaps gain some insight on the accident." She replied and gave her thanks in a form of a short bow. She then proceeded to Zaeed's room.

*Zaeed whuold be sat-up in his bedroom, somewhat board, he seems to play with his tesla's, drawing lines with the link augment*

*Cephalon Matrix hovers on the ceiling, he looks down at Zaeed watching him play <hes the same size as Simairs, just slightly smaller>* "Zaeed, are you sure its wise to play with your powers after your injury?, or at that best in a hospital?"       

"A fair question.." Luna noted to Matrix as she entered the room and bowed to Zaeed in typical tenno fashion. "You are already strained, so it may be unwise to practice your powers further." She said in a respectful but caring tone before introducing herself. "I'm Luna, and I'm with the Cephalons who are investigating the 'accident'."

"How do you feel? Any wounds?" She asked calmly as she looked him over.

Edited by Luthim
Minor edits.