The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

26 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"No, but I was hoping to aid their healing and perhaps gain some insight on the accident." She replied and gave her thanks in a form of a short bow. She then proceeded to Zaeed's room.

"A fair question.." Luna noted to Matrix as she entered the room and bowed to Zaeed in typical tenno fashion. "You are already strained, so it may be unwise to practice your powers further." She said in a respectful but caring tone before introducing herself. "I'm Luna, and I'm with the Cephalons who are investigating the 'accident'."

"How do you feel? Any wounds?" She asked calmly as she looked him over.

*Zaeed gets started* by orokin! *He hides his tesla's away* "Yeah your right" *He looks to Luna* "Its good to meet you Luna, As for wounds eh, im healing now, but I wish I heal faster, I want to see sam..I..." 

*Maxtrix looks down to Luna, scanning her, he whuold attempt to gain information about her, he towers them both*

(( sry for the small delay, if there was any))

Edited by LegionCynex

59 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeed gets started* by orokin! *He hides his tesla's away* "Yeah your right" *He looks to Luna* "Its good to meet you Luna, As for wounds eh, im healing now, but I wish I heal faster, I want to see sam..I..." 

*Maxtrix looks down to Luna, scanning her, he whuold attempt to gain information about her, he towers them both*

(( sry for the small delay, if there was any))

(>The scan returns suprisingly little information. Other than appearance and readings that suggest a strong connection to the Void you don't learn much. She is an Operator for the Lotus, and --judging by the Synoid Gammacor at her hip and the Synnoid Syandana(with very strange readings) on her back-- allied with Cephalon Suda. Someone is restricting any further access, is everything classified?<)

Luna doesn't pay Matrix much mind, after all she have met Simaris - who can be much more intimidating.

"You care for her.. More than you care about yourself? But you don't know how to help.. I can.." As she spoke she approached Zaeed further untill she stood behind his bed. He could feel her presence now, how she searched for his wounds with her mind. "Are you able to recall what happened by the ship? I can aid your memory if you wish."

"But memories can hurt.. So in return for your knowledge, I will help you recover. Is that a fair trade to you?"

3 minutes ago, Luthim said:

(>The scan returns suprisingly little information. Other than appearance and readings that suggest a strong connection to the Void you don't learn much. She is an Operator for the Lotus, and --judging by the Synoid Gammacor at her hip and the Synnoid Syandana(with very strange readings) on her back-- allied with Cephalon Suda. Someone is restricting any further access, is everything classified?<)

Luna doesn't pay Matrix much mind, after all she have met Simaris - who can be much more intimidating.

"You care for her.. More than you care about yourself? But you don't know how to help.. I can.." As she spoke she approached Zaeed further untill she stood behind his bed. He could feel her presence now, how she searched for his wounds with her mind. "Are you able to recall what happened by the ship? I can aid your memory if you wish."

"But memories can hurt.. So in return for your knowledge, I will help you recover. Is that a fair trade to you?"

*He looks to his side* "I can remaber yes, but..yes..I do, alot..." *He rises a brow* "Wait..you want my memories? for what?"

<Laughs> "So the little Tenno is sided with the power-hungry suda, the pitiful "Series-2" model, how charming, that little void-pest is nothing compared to the pride of the Prinn" *He draws closer* "Your systems are classified, and you want my masters memories?, for..whom, yourself?, that pitiful loki and his dress?, or your Suda.."

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I will handle distribution." Melanie says. "Anything not used for the military branch will of course be sent to the civilians sector."

A ship takes you to the Colony site. The intact structures are being shored up, while the buildings in more serious state are being replaced.

Several other Archons, in the new armor, are practicing at newly created firing range.

After observing the surroundings for a few minutes, Therese emerged with some of her questions.

"Must admit that it is not a common decision to separate military headquarters and infrastructure from main settlements, not when main forces are carrying the law enforcement function. Although, if there are plans for responsibility division in the future, it may be a good idea to keep miliary objects from civils. For some uncanny reason, they always tend to mess with the army infrastructure in the stupidest of ways

Also, I assume that there are going to be sub-settlements around this zone to house civil service personnel needed to sustain the base. Am I correct in my suspicions?" 

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He looks to his side* "I can remaber yes, but..yes..I do, alot..." *He rises a brow* "Wait..you want my memories? for what?"

<Laughs> "So the little Tenno is sided with the power-hungry suda, the pitiful "Series-2" model, how charming, that little void-pest is nothing compared to the pride of the Prinn" *He draws closer* "Your systems are classified, and you want my masters memories?, for..whom, yourself?, that pitiful loki and his dress?, or your Suda.."

"I.." She begins before being interupted by a voice. "How amusing.."

Ceda projected herself into the room, appearing behind Matrix. "Cephalon Matrix.. lacking manners entirely I see. The 'Operator' was sent here by the 'Cephalon brigade' to help give us some insight into the nature of the explosion that occured earlier today. Of course you already know this, cause we contacted you when you came online."

She turned to Zaeed and continued. "Your memories of the event would greatly help us in our investigation. Know that your cooperation is appriciated."

50 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"I.." She begins before being interupted by a voice. "How amusing.."

Ceda projected herself into the room, appearing behind Matrix. "Cephalon Matrix.. lacking manners entirely I see. The 'Operator' was sent here by the 'Cephalon brigade' to help give us some insight into the nature of the explosion that occured earlier today. Of course you already know this, cause we contacted you when you came online."

She turned to Zaeed and continued. "Your memories of the event would greatly help us in our investigation. Know that your cooperation is appriciated."

*He Sits up in bed* "Now now Maxtrix don't be such a toot" *He folds his arms and looks to Luna* "I can't just give out memories like so, as I was already threatened by the Loki of stripping my mind, to tell the truth" *He looks to Luna* "However if your intent is to figure out who or what did this, then I will be honored to help" *He looks up to matrix* "Also this is your job, go git to it and play nice with the other cephalon, hell if your lucky you might even get a female to "coolant leak" *Chuckles*

*He Sighs* "Very well, Luna, if you are here for the investigation, then please head to my sanctuary" *He flickers a bit* "However I will NOT allow you to get your memories copied by this 'Operator' I already distrust her alliances, I already kown of what happened and I have enough information, so please head to Zaeed's store, there is room at the back". *He Shuts off and downloads back to his room*

*He Sighs* "Is this thing safe?, what are your plans on useing this for excaly?, I rather keep my thoughts to myself"

Edited by LegionCynex

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

After observing the surroundings for a few minutes, Therese emerged with some of her questions.

"Must admit that it is not a common decision to separate military headquarters and infrastructure from main settlements, not when main forces are carrying the law enforcement function. Although, if there are plans for responsibility division in the future, it may be a good idea to keep miliary objects from civils. For some uncanny reason, they always tend to mess with the army infrastructure in the stupidest of ways

Also, I assume that there are going to be sub-settlements around this zone to house civil service personnel needed to sustain the base. Am I correct in my suspicions?" 

"The Dex will be carrying out day to day enforcement." Melanie says. "They will be under the command of Chairman Maurice as part of the legal aspect."

She smiles.

"Indeed. When we first came here there were civilians writing requisition orders for flamethrowers to deal with the Fuffles problem." She says. "This entire area will become the home base for our human military, as well as supporting units."

She gestures around. 

"Feel free to look around while we prepare for the shipment." She says. 

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Sits up in bed* "Now now Maxtrix don't be such a toot" *He folds his arms and looks to Luna* "I can't just give out memories like so, as I was already threatened by the Loki of stripping my mind, to tell the truth" *He looks to Luna* "However if your intent is to figure out who or what did this, then I will be honored to help" *He looks up to matrix* "Also this is your job, go git to it and play nice with the other cephalon, hell if your lucky you might even get a female to "coolant leak" *Chuckles*

*He Sighs* "Very well, Luna, if you are here for the investigation, then please head to my sanctuary" *He flickers a bit* "However I will NOT allow you to get your memories copied by this 'Operator' I already distrust her alliances, I already kown of what happened and I have enough information, so please head to Zaeed's store, there is room at the back". *He Shuts off and downloads back to his room*

*He Sighs* "Is this thing safe?, what are your plans on useing this for excaly?, I rather keep my thoughts to myself"

Ceda floated down above them while Luna gathered herself. "You missunderstand, I won't do something as crude as a 'mind strip' - that's a terrible method!" She said with some worry. "My plan was to guide your thoughts, helping you remember details that you may not be able to remember on your own. It's harmless apart from any feelings that said memories are linked to."

"You will relieve a past memory in your mind, which I will monitor and then create a recording of the event for analyzation." Ceda explained. "Only the 'Cephalon Brigade' will have access to the file, but we are willing to share it with your Cephalon as well - if that's your wish."

"And once this is over?" Luna asked Ceda, she were not familiar with this method either.

"I'll remove it."

"Well, Zaeed.. the choice is yours, I won't force you." She said.

40 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes?" A nearby nurse asks.

"There is a Tenno here that attempts to mind-jack my master, whuold that be allowed in a place like this?" *He says firmly* "Also, I whuold like to ask, when his reocvery is due, as I am about to head to my room to begin the investigation" 

7 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Ceda floated down above them while Luna gathered herself. "You missunderstand, I won't do something as crude as a 'mind strip' - that's a terrible method!" She said with some worry. "My plan was to guide your thoughts, helping you remember details that you may not be able to remember on your own. It's harmless apart from any feelings that said memories are linked to."

"You will relieve a past memory in your mind, which I will monitor and then create a recording of the event for analyzation." Ceda explained. "Only the 'Cephalon Brigade' will have access to the file, but we are willing to share it with your Cephalon as well - if that's your wish."

"And once this is over?" Luna asked Ceda, she were not familiar with this method either.

"I'll remove it."

"Well, Zaeed.. the choice is yours, I won't force you." She said.

"That sounds quite useful actually, so yes permission granted, do pardon my Cephalon, hes very protective" *he sighs* "If this..helps..Sam, too..I don't care what pain I suffer, as long this helps find out who did this, *rubs his head* "I don't kown if she can hear me or not but..I still blame myself for this.." *He looks to her* "We can do this at my place, as I need to get out of this dammed bed, my body is beginning to seal itself to the sheets*

"I will contact the nurse *he hits the call button, he smiles slightly, suddenly, he seems to be away in thoughts, thinking about sam?*     

52 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"There is a Tenno here that attempts to mind-jack my master, whuold that be allowed in a place like this?" *He says firmly* "Also, I whuold like to ask, when his reocvery is due, as I am about to head to my room to begin the investigation" 

"He is free to leave." The nurse says. "His wounds have mostly healed and we expect no further complications." 

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"He is free to leave." The nurse says. "His wounds have mostly healed and we expect no further complications." 

"Thank you Ma'ma" *He looks around* "Of what about Sam?, he seems awfully attracted to her, is she well?" *He says bluntly, naughty matrix!* 

"Aha! Thank you sir or madam."

The Chroma gives a short bow in the direction of the speaker.

"I hope to repay you in some small way for your kindness at some point in time."

The Chroma turns the rest audience. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you much for your attention. Please, continue with your busy schedules." 

The Chroma gives a final deep bow, dropping the Redeemer from it's lower back holster. The Operator stretches backward a bit and puts it back into it's proper place.

"As for us, kindly meet me at the ship when you have the time and we will see if we can make a bit of a mark on history, maybe a small nick or scuff perhaps."

The Chroma turns around and walks out of the tent, the Operator waveing a small polite wave as the flap falls back down again.

11 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"Thank you Ma'ma" *He looks around* "Of what about Sam?, he seems awfully attracted to her, is she well?" *He says bluntly, naughty matrix!* 

*Zaeed gets the massage and gets up from the bed and begins to pack-up his stuff, he seals up the suit and grabs his helmet and places it on, sealing up, the metal visor opens up* "Well, we can head to my store to discuss more things, but first *He looks around and heads to sam's room*

*Zaeed gets the massage and gets up from the bed and begins to pack-up his stuff, he seals up the suit and grabs his helmet and places it on, sealing up, the metal visor opens up* "Well, we can head to my store to discuss more things, but first *He looks around and heads to sam's room*

Luna patientely follows Zaeed, with Ceda hovering just above her right.

2 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Luna patientely follows Zaeed, with Ceda hovering just above her right.

*He Sits down at the waiting area* "So, how will this test go excaly?, what will happen?, we can chat about this while I wait for a nurse to come and allow me to see Sam" *He looks over to Ceda* "I have to say, you have one cute Cephalon." *He Smiles* "Whats her or his name?"

Sam is still unresponsive. Seven is sitting by her side, and Brandon is playing with blocks in the corner. 

14 hours ago, Unus said:

"Aha! Thank you sir or madam."

The Chroma gives a short bow in the direction of the speaker.

"I hope to repay you in some small way for your kindness at some point in time."

The Chroma turns the rest audience. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you much for your attention. Please, continue with your busy schedules." 

The Chroma gives a final deep bow, dropping the Redeemer from it's lower back holster. The Operator stretches backward a bit and puts it back into it's proper place.

"As for us, kindly meet me at the ship when you have the time and we will see if we can make a bit of a mark on history, maybe a small nick or scuff perhaps."

The Chroma turns around and walks out of the tent, the Operator waveing a small polite wave as the flap falls back down again.

Felicity follows you to your ship.

"This map." She says. "What do you plan to do with it?"

" What would am I going to do with it?"

The Operator turns it's head in a sideways glance at it's newfound associate as the Chroma strides back towards the Liset.

"For the most part, follow it around and see what gateways it opens up for me. Every shard of old world knowledge, every scrap of hidden technology, it's all yet another stepping stone on the path towards regaining our old strength from the pre-culling era. To have access to the old means of Prime production, to bring the Sentry to heel,  to find our old testing grounds, all of this could lend considerable aid to our cause of maintaing the endless stalemate with a bare minimum of frame and operator losses. And a map like this? It could be quite the game changer."

The Operator puts on a toothy grin as they arrive outside the Liset vessel, revealing some wiring snakeing along the inside of it's upper lip.

"Stumbleing across an Orokin bank vault or two would also be a nice bit of icing on an otherwise sublime cake."

The Chroma stops at the hatch to the Liset and pulls off a few vines that appear to be bent on encircling the ship. It fiddles with the door controls for a few moments before the hatch opens with a pneumatic hiss. The Chroma gives a short head-bow and motions towards the door dramatically.

"Please, enter my humble domain. I'm certain that it will at least  be somewhat partially habitable sometimes to those unattuned with my, uh, "specialized  lifestyle".

Edited by Unus

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Sits down at the waiting area* "So, how will this test go excaly?, what will happen?, we can chat about this while I wait for a nurse to come and allow me to see Sam" *He looks over to Ceda* "I have to say, you have one cute Cephalon." *He Smiles* "Whats her or his name?"

"I'm Cephalon Ceda, and if you have questions then you may ask me directly." She spoke a bit blunt, but without a disrespectful tone.

"Not even I fully understand the details behind the procedure, but the resulting effects are easy to explain."

"Which we have already done, or do you need a reminder?" Ceda added.

1 hour ago, Luthim said:

"I'm Cephalon Ceda, and if you have questions then you may ask me directly." She spoke a bit blunt, but without a disrespectful tone.

"Not even I fully understand the details behind the procedure, but the resulting effects are easy to explain."

"Which we have already done, or do you need a reminder?" Ceda added.

"I will if I need..to..Ceda, forgive my rudeness from before *He says watching Zaeed go into Sam's room* "I'm just protective over my master, as for questions, yes, how does this procedure work?"  

On August 2, 2016 at 8:03 AM, Rakawan said:

"Unfortunately I do need him." Darrin says. "But I will transmit any relevant data back to you."

Ko-Rovak nodded silently to himself and shut off the voice commands. A festering thought kept digging deeper in his mind, eating him alive.

"Gritlock, take me to Eris."