The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie orders two pages to open the vehicles.

It appears that one of the corpus suvs has been loaded with manual tools, the other one contsined a datamass resting at the driver seat, and the gravi-AW had a strange cylindrical carbon-plated container of sorts. The weird object have thin vertical slits, through which the bright cyan light shines. There is an assembly panel on it, offering a number of sockets, an emblem that is definitely does not resemble the WTC one, and a weird sqare space that resembles an overly-complrxed grineer letter or a cipher of sorts. Inspect?

41 minutes ago, Teloch said:

It appears that one of the corpus suvs has been loaded with manual tools, the other one contsined a datamass resting at the driver seat, and the gravi-AW had a strange cylindrical carbon-plated container of sorts. The weird object have thin vertical slits, through which the bright cyan light shines. There is an assembly panel on it, offering a number of sockets, an emblem that is definitely does not resemble the WTC one, and a weird sqare space that resembles an overly-complrxed grineer letter or a cipher of sorts. Inspect?

"WTC please identify package within gravi-AW?" Melanie says. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"WTC please identify package within gravi-AW?" Melanie says. 

"You mean the databank? That's the stuff warlord Ceforus packed minutes before the convoy departure. He said that it's a present from his friends and that it's as fragile as an average corpus board member's temperance" the pilot replied

On a closer look, the emblem engraved on this slightly oversized fire extinguisher looking object appeared to depict three tightly placed burning wax candles, with the central one being a bit taller than those to the sides and with all three of them "unified" with a single halo.

The closer inspection of the square engraving revealed that it has a complex inner structure, approving the theory of its "cipher" nature. 

SM0vyfl.png

The sum of sockets on the butt panel seemed to be compatible with the mighty share of modern connectors and even some unknown or outdated. 

Edited by Teloch

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You are welcome." Felicity says. "So what do you plan on doing?"

She seems to recall your walked question.

"Welll." She says. "Before the collapse I worked as one of Margulis' researchers. Back then I was just a normal human, not Tenno. I used to design eguipment for the Tenno. After I came out of cryo-sleep, Ryoko though that I would feel more at home in familiar settings."

"Fasinateing indeed, a lucky relic more valuable then any micro fusion cell or claytronic matter chunk, that is for sure."

The Chroma places the box on a nearby empty fabricater and opens it up, placeing each of the tiny boxes into a small row and opening up each of their lids to reveal each one's disheveled contents.

"As for what I'm doing, let's call it a bit of, reappropeiation, shall we?"

The Operator pulls the orokin drone chassis out of it's pack and places it on the fabricater, takeing a few moments to arrange the small boxes in a geometric pattern around the drone.

"Given a bit of time and a bit of labor in a quiet spot, I'm at least reasonably certain this . . . "

The Chroma turns around, allowing the Operator to reach out and give the drone shell a push, causeing it to wobble back and forth before coming to rest again

". . . little piece of art could serve as our humble void probe in place of a living figure."

The Chroma awkwardly walks sideways so that the Operator can gaze into each box and handle the components within before placeing them back.

"a bit of superconductive wireing, a ceph box, a few prisma circuit boards. . . yeah, this could be quite simple if I can just retrieve one tiny piece from my ship. Assumeing it might be appropriately intact, we may not even need to prep for surgical excision."

The Chroma steps away from the table towards you.

"Any way I might be able to go pick up a thing or two from there?"

The Operator asks from over the Chroma's' shoulder.

On 8/10/2016 at 8:02 PM, Luthim said:

"Suda can be a bit zealous, but you can't deny her results. But me?" She paused for a moment, considering what to say. "My primary purpose have always been to aid the Tenno, and it's my goal to guide them as best I can. While gathering knowledge does help me accomplish that. I strive to explore the universe to improve my own understanding of it, but I suppose I also do it because it's.. fun."

"Understandable, Suda is far too Zealous for my taste, tho I do admire her work, quite alot, even tho Simairs chuold be the same, if I chuold give Suda a 2nd chance, I might, but all things considered, Zaeed whuold be unpleased if I whuold attempt alliance with her, as we both proudly serve The Prin & New Loka, if there was only some other way.."  *He says, sighing*  

On 8/10/2016 at 8:12 PM, Rakawan said:

"Learning is fun." C.A.L.C says. "And yes I have been here the whole time. Just like my operator."

"And who are you?, another unique Cephalon?" *He says* "I tought Cephalons where a rare sight, I am not used to such much others around me, this..is...appealing.." 

On 8/11/2016 at 1:35 PM, Rakawan said:

"Whenever I felt like it." C.A.L.C says. "I do have other tasks that require my presence, but I wanted to make sure you knew I was still involved."

"So, are you here to help us as well?, if so then I whuold like to kown you better, *He Zooms closer to Ceda* "I've just realized, Suda, Ceda, is your name a mimic of Suda or named after her, in her honor?" *He Zoom's out* "Besides that, I wish to show you something"

*He rises a Orokin Cyro-Pod, inside reveals as Volt Prime, with the Amp Armor (Amp Skin), its light black, like Zaeed's Vauban but with dark-gold markings, the primed golden orokin metal, shines in the light* "My Body, but Zaeed has still yet to attempt to figure it out, how to install me onto it, the Amp Armor is fully robotic and cybernetic, high shields" *He sighs* "If only I chuold dedicate its systems to not have Organic matter, but for the powers, it must be so" 

48 minutes ago, Unus said:

"Fasinateing indeed, a lucky relic more valuable then any micro fusion cell or claytronic matter chunk, that is for sure."

The Chroma places the box on a nearby empty fabricater and opens it up, placeing each of the tiny boxes into a small row and opening up each of their lids to reveal each one's disheveled contents.

The Operator pulls the orokin drone chassis out of it's pack and places it on the fabricater, takeing a few moments to arrange the small boxes in a geometric pattern around the drone.

"Given a bit of time and a bit of labor in a quiet spot, I'm at least reasonably certain this . . . "

The Chroma turns around, allowing the Operator to reach out and give the drone shell a push, causeing it to wobble back and forth before coming to rest again

". . . little piece of art could serve as our humble void probe in place of a living figure."

The Chroma awkwardly walks sideways so that the Operator can gaze into each box and handle the components within before placeing them back.

"a bit of superconductive wireing, a ceph box, a few prisma circuit boards. . . yeah, this could be quite simple if I can just retrieve one tiny piece from my ship. Assumeing it might be appropriately intact, we may not even need to prep for surgical excision."

((Is he just ignoring the fact that Felicity basically said she is a surviving low ranked Orokin?))

((No, just trying to repress the memories of murdering women and children in cribs through simple compliments and a working attitude, hard to ignore that fact, ESPECIALLY for Hund and his troubles. Also, the lucky relic comment was about her.))

Edited by Unus

*Suddenly Zaeed rushes out his store* "Uh, Excuse me ladies!, I just got word Baro is around!, I must get his new rare void items, he has returned with, I shell be back! *He says in pure excitement, as he rushes out the door* 

Edited by -Platinum-

17 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understandable, Suda is far too Zealous for my taste, tho I do admire her work, quite alot, even tho Simairs chuold be the same, if I chuold give Suda a 2nd chance, I might, but all things considered, Zaeed whuold be unpleased if I whuold attempt alliance with her, as we both proudly serve The Prin & New Loka, if there was only some other way.."  *He says, sighing*  

"And who are you?, another unique Cephalon?" *He says* "I tought Cephalons where a rare sight, I am not used to such much others around me, this..is...appealing.." 

"So, are you here to help us as well?, if so then I whuold like to kown you better, *He Zooms closer to Ceda* "I've just realized, Suda, Ceda, is your name a mimic of Suda or named after her, in her honor?" *He Zoom's out* "Besides that, I wish to show you something"

*He rises a Orokin Cyro-Pod, inside reveals as Volt Prime, with the Amp Armor (Amp Skin), its light black, like Zaeed's Vauban but with dark-gold markings, the primed golden orokin metal, shines in the light* "My Body, but Zaeed has still yet to attempt to figure it out, how to install me onto it, the Amp Armor is fully robotic and cybernetic, high shields" *He sighs* "If only I chuold dedicate its systems to not have Organic matter, but for the powers, it must be so" 

"Our names similarities, are most likely just a coincidence." Ceda said in response, before matrix showed the cryo-pod.

"A warframe is a complicated device, and repurposing it is no small feat." She commented. "But I still don't understand why you would want to limit yourself by placing yourself inside one." She said somewhat questioning.

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Suddenly Zaeed rushes out his store* "Uh, Excuse me ladies!, I just got word Baro is around!, I must get his new rare void items, he has returned with, I shell be back! *He says in pure excitement, as he rushes out the door* 

Luna turned and looked after him as he rushed out. She had heard Zaeed were into Baro, but now there was no doubt. Of course, she had seen that reaction before. There were many Tenno who grew excited whenever Baro appeared. Luna rarely had to visit him however. Ever since Ceda formed a contract with him, they would recieve a shipment just before he arrived to make a public announcement. What ever Ceda offered for the deal would likely remain a mystery..

13 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Our names similarities, are most likely just a coincidence." Ceda said in response, before matrix showed the cryo-pod.

"A warframe is a complicated device, and repurposing it is no small feat." She commented. "But I still don't understand why you would want to limit yourself by placing yourself inside one." She said somewhat questioning.

"I see, well for a name, I have to admit, its...intriguing..*He hovers away, then hovers back* "While I wouldn't class it as -just- a Coincidence, all considering your Operator is allies with Suda, but just...so"

*He Looks to the Warframe* "Indeed, that is why I wish to seek help, of others" *He looks to Ceda* <laughs> "Limiting?...No..I will not be limited, I shell be able to ride the frame as a mobile platform, I call it Unity, I will able to assess things, that require physical contact, rather then remote, but..if something does need to be remotely used, I can still do the same, the frame whuold be a simple vessel" *his fragment glows a darker orange*

*Small Arms, inside the pod, pick up the frame by its neck, lifting it, it truns its head to face the glass, before dropping it* "They have no sease, no self, no..death...just a metal puppet..its not even a being, I will control it like, its nothing.." *He somewhat sounded a bit cold, when revealing thos words*

20 hours ago, Teloch said:

"You mean the databank? That's the stuff warlord Ceforus packed minutes before the convoy departure. He said that it's a present from his friends and that it's as fragile as an average corpus board member's temperance" the pilot replied

On a closer look, the emblem engraved on this slightly oversized fire extinguisher looking object appeared to depict three tightly placed burning wax candles, with the central one being a bit taller than those to the sides and with all three of them "unified" with a single halo.

The closer inspection of the square engraving revealed that it has a complex inner structure, approving the theory of its "cipher" nature. 

SM0vyfl.png

The sum of sockets on the butt panel seemed to be compatible with the mighty share of modern connectors and even some unknown or outdated. 

C.A.L.C performs a scan, attempting to identify what data is contained within the databank.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

C.A.L.C performs a scan, attempting to identify what data is contained within the databank.

The connection happened without any hindrances and problems. The databank seemed to have no firewalls, trigger scripts or even ownership labels. Scans of this databank overall volume indicated that it has two petabytes of total capacity and 894 terabytes occupied at the moment. The file structure appeared to be simple: four massive file tables, corresponding to the number of data sections, and a simple navigation, statistic and search interface. 

The headings of the sections were such: art, documents and publicists, manuals and guidebooks, technology.

The next massive filter separated each section into four chapters: primordial era, antiquity, orokin era, the decline era.

Edited by Teloch

44 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The connection happened without any hindrances and problems. The databank seemed to have no firewalls, trigger scripts or even ownership labels. Scans of this databank overall volume indicated that it has two petabytes of total capacity and 894 terabytes occupied at the moment. The file structure appeared to be simple: four massive file tables, corresponding to the number of data sections, and a simple navigation, statistic and search interface. 

The headings of the sections were such: art, documents and publicists, manuals and guidebooks, technology.

The next massive filter separated each section into four chapters: primordial era, antiquity, orokin era, the decline era.

"Tell Cerforus that we are grateful for this." Melanie says. "This will be invaluable."

She orders the pages to begin unpacking the items and installing them around the camp.

20 hours ago, Unus said:

Felicity gestures to a gold laced circular pad in the corner. 

"Teleport systems are rigged up." She says. "Similar to the ones in the Dojo. Should be useable."

"Ah, thank you very much for the warning this time. A return to modern convenience at it's finest!"

The Chroma strides over to the teleporter and stands in the center, strikeing an elaborate hovering pose before winking out of existance. After three hours pass by, the teleporter lights up and the Chroma reappears, slightly changed.  The Chroma appears to have taken on an orokin-esque paint schema, while the Operator now has a bandage upon the back of it's neck, still slowly turning from sanitized white to a vibrant shade of crimson. The Chroma stands stareing off into space for a few moments before shivering a bit and rubbing the back of it's metallic skull.

"I will NEVER get used to that sensat. . . ow."

The Operator rubs the area around  the bandage gingerly before giving a frustrated sigh.

"Anywho, let's hope this works out, eh? I only have so many of these suckers to give."

The Operator pulls a device out of it's pack and begins measuring the gaping hole in the face of the drone.

Edited by Unus

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"I see, well for a name, I have to admit, its...intriguing..*He hovers away, then hovers back* "While I wouldn't class it as -just- a Coincidence, all considering your Operator is allies with Suda, but just...so"

*He Looks to the Warframe* "Indeed, that is why I wish to seek help, of others" *He looks to Ceda* <laughs> "Limiting?...No..I will not be limited, I shell be able to ride the frame as a mobile platform, I call it Unity, I will able to assess things, that require physical contact, rather then remote, but..if something does need to be remotely used, I can still do the same, the frame whuold be a simple vessel" *his fragment glows a darker orange*

*Small Arms, inside the pod, pick up the frame by its neck, lifting it, it truns its head to face the glass, before dropping it* "They have no sease, no self, no..death...just a metal puppet..its not even a being, I will control it like, its nothing.." *He somewhat sounded a bit cold, when revealing thos words*

"I think you missunderstand, the Operator didn't name me. My creators did. Seeing as they are long gone, asking them is not an option." She said and looked over the warframe. It was tempting to offer assistance since --according to her records-- something like this had never been --successfully-- done before.

After a brief observation she spoke. "I admit the prospect have me interested, despite some concerns. But perhaps I can divert some of my attention. I'm curious to see where this experiment will lead."

On 12-8-2016 at 2:18 PM, Rakawan said:

"Having trouble?" War asks. "Anything I can do to help."

"Well Cyria designed this thing and apparently she did put a tracker in it and also made it in such a way I can't get this stupid thing off."

On 11-8-2016 at 11:53 PM, Rakawan said:

The dots instead form into a large symbol that flashes a few times before cutting out. It appears whatever is blocking the signal also corrupted the transmissions and stored data.

"Seems like he made a few new friends. But who would want to deal with an ex-acolyte..."

1 hour ago, Luthim said:

"I think you missunderstand, the Operator didn't name me. My creators did. Seeing as they are long gone, asking them is not an option." She said and looked over the warframe. It was tempting to offer assistance since --according to her records-- something like this had never been --successfully-- done before.

After a brief observation she spoke. "I admit the prospect have me interested, despite some concerns. But perhaps I can divert some of my attention. I'm curious to see where this experiment will lead."

"Oh, I apologize for your loss Ceda, it.is..not easy, losing..your original operator, or creator" *He Zooms close to the Volt* "Then I thank you for your assistance, we'll begin shortly, once Zaeed has done with Baro"    

*Zaeed returns back, he walks to his store, he seems to have Baro's new KI'teer Sekharas on both his shoulder plates, he also seems to have brought a ton of Baro Noggles, he carries them in his bag, along with a key-pass to one of his partys* "Hay ladies, sorry for the wait, I'm back *He puts his bag down into his bedroom and locks it*

*He Also seems to carry some kind of blueprint, it seems to be the only one in stock, he places it down into his computer and starts it up* "So, whats next?, when are we doing this memory thing?, all systems go?" 

Edited by -Platinum-

On 8/10/2016 at 4:25 PM, Denny2669 said:

The Mirages lips twitched as she heard the word 'health official', before bursting into laughter and almost dropping the device. Actually, she didn't need it anymore anyway, so she let it fall it the ground with a thump. How she pitied objects bound by gravity... only, not really, she found it hilarious.

A health official? Well, if he likes to inspect her meat so much, surely he wouldn't mind joining it...

One... four... six taps on her holographic interface, and the container that was attached to her liset suddenly landed right next to her, leaving some cracks in the ground. She couldn't wait to get started...

Richard had no trouble finding this new dining establishment.  Reaching the front door, he sized up the decor.

((Okay, Luv, what am I looking at?))

26 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard had no trouble finding this new dining establishment.  Reaching the front door, he sized up the decor.

((Okay, Luv, what am I looking at?))

((I didn't realize a time skip was needed XD.))

Outside, the establishment looked pretty normal, aside from the walls painted in blood red and the fitting title "Dine In Hell", pretty normal looking with the 'closed' sign on the entrance door. There was an eerie smell near the building, almost like dried blood, but it was probably just the meat from the inside, it's a steakhouse afterall.

Speaking of the inside, most people would most definitely prefer eating outside, if they could. The place and decor were Hell themed, props of anything ranging from demons, or necromancy, to even Halloween. Grineer face masks on the walls, candles made out of bones, limbs hanging from the ceiling, leather seats and couches, glyphs over almost every surface, this looked like the perfect place for a costume party, the props looking almost too realistic to be fake... it must have cost a fortune.

The lighting was nice though, not like the usual night club where rainbow colors and smoke covered everything one wished to lay their eyes upon. Here, people could see with no problem... if only they could unsee as easily...

The smell was the same as on the outside, although a bit more intense, at least it wasn't a stench and could easily be ignored.

The owner, the floating Mirage, was so busy writing more glyphs with some red paint, she didn't even notice Richard enter.

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

((I didn't realize a time skip was needed XD.))

Outside, the establishment looked pretty normal, aside from the walls painted in blood red and the fitting title "Dine In Hell", pretty normal looking with the 'closed' sign on the entrance door. There was an eerie smell near the building, almost like dried blood, but it was probably just the meat from the inside, it's a steakhouse afterall.

Speaking of the inside, most people would most definitely prefer eating outside, if they could. The place and decor were Hell themed, props of anything ranging from demons, or necromancy, to even Halloween. Grineer face masks on the walls, candles made out of bones, limbs hanging from the ceiling, leather seats and couches, glyphs over almost every surface, this looked like the perfect place for a costume party, the props looking almost too realistic to be fake... it must have cost a fortune.

The lighting was nice though, not like the usual night club where rainbow colors and smoke covered everything one wished to lay their eyes upon. Here, people could see with no problem... if only they could unsee as easily...

The smell was the same as on the outside, although a bit more intense, at least it wasn't a stench and could easily be ignored.

The owner, the floating Mirage, was so busy writing more glyphs with some red paint, she didn't even notice Richard enter.

((no time skip, just a teleport))

He looked around, taking in the oddity of design, and chose to shrug rather than comment.  He sat down in a seat near the center of the room and waited for her to finish.

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((no time skip, just a teleport))

He looked around, taking in the oddity of design, and chose to shrug rather than comment.  He sat down in a seat near the center of the room and waited for her to finish.

Finishing a pentagram on one of the stools, the Mirage floated backwards to inspect her work. Hopefully whoever decides to translate all that likes the underworld.

Floating upside down with he belly up, she finally noticed the Tenno waiting, and figured he's the health stuff dude...

"Welcome to Casa de Alice! Up for board games?"

49 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Finishing a pentagram on one of the stools, the Mirage floated backwards to inspect her work. Hopefully whoever decides to translate all that likes the underworld.

Floating upside down with he belly up, she finally noticed the Tenno waiting, and figured he's the health stuff dude...

"Welcome to Casa de Alice! Up for board games?"

"What sort of board games?"