The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

8 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Let's not waste any time if that's the case. Where do you have this relic?"

"Here." The Neophyte says. He hands you a sharp edged orb-like object. "The first ping I detected was here."

He points to a spot on the nearby map that is close to the x you assume marks the entrance to this place.

"I'll stay here and give you directions." He said. "Death gather the others and see if you can channel enough energy into the barrier to reinforce it."

Edited by Rakawan

The Chroma stands back up again and the Operator leans over the shoulder of the Chroma, arms slung over in the manner of a firemen's carry. The Operator flicks the side of it's head and a Naramon lens slides itself out from beneath it's left eyelid.

"Lead the way sir, I have the eye if you have the artifacts sir!"

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Set your rules." Jas says. "But if we get a shot we are taking it."

"You are all free to shoot on sight, but do not do anything that can kill Dualist, we're here to help Tenno, from their bad ways, to cleanse them from their impurity" *He Looks to Jas* "So NO, kill shots!" *He clears this throat* "As for Legion, as much as I want him just as good as dead, he needs to stand trial for what he did, death will be to esay, he will expect it, we need to humiliate him, torture him, so as once, please do not try to kill him" *He Looks to Dixon* "Can I turst you not to kill him out-right?" 

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Here." The Neophyte says. He hands you a sharp edges orb-like object. "The first ping I detected was here."

He points to a spot on the nearby map that is close to the x you assume marks the entrance to this place.

"I'll stay here and give you directions." He said. "Death gather the others and see if you can channel enough energy into the barrier to reinforce it."

"Got it, come on Fell let's get moving." Cyria ordered to the grandmaster as she walked into the direction that she presumed would lead the the entrance, Fell following closely behind.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"You are all free to shoot on sight, but do not do anything that can kill Dualist, we're here to help Tenno, from their bad ways, to cleanse them from their impurity" *He Looks to Jas* "So NO, kill shots!" *He clears this throat* "As for Legion, as much as I want him just as good as dead, he needs to stand trial for what he did, death will be to esay, he will expect it, we need to humiliate him, torture him, so as once, please do not try to kill him" *He Looks to Dixon* "Can I turst you not to kill him out-right?" 

*Maxtrix jumps in* "I am not in right, to give command, but I will give suggestions, take them as you wish"

"Philip, Laura, I do not kown too much about this Melee-Acolyte, so be on your top guard, never put it down, I have no data on what it can do" *He looks to Dixon* "Remember Legion is a long-range, stick your head out, and you die, that is simple, keep in cover and get into his safe zone"

*He truns to Luna* "Zaeed will only be worried about you, if I don't, but I want you to stay behind Zaeed, keep safe, Dualist is a Psioinc, I have no idea what shes capable of, but as I far I kown, she uses seduction and alluring type of powers, as...weird as that sounds, so Zaeed keep your tongue in your mouth" *He Looks to them all* "Any Questions?, Ask me"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"We will offer them the chance to come peacefully." Jas says. "But if they force our hand we will shoot to kill. I will not allow the lives of criminals to overshadow the lives of my troops."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We will offer them the chance to come peacefully." Jas says. "But if they force our hand we will shoot to kill. I will not allow the lives of criminals to overshadow the lives of my troops."

"Fair Point" *He looks over* "How long is our drop?" *He then truns to sam, to examine her, to view what frame and weapons she may have, however he completely zones out after a few seconds* 

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Fair Point" *He looks over* "How long is our drop?" *He then truns to sam, to examine her, to view what frame and weapons she may have, however he completely zones out after a few seconds* 

"Shortly." Jas says. "Everyone prepare for turbulence."

The ship begins to shake as armor panels close over the viewports.

Sam is using a Banshee and appears to carry no weapons besides a Sonicor.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Shortly." Jas says. "Everyone prepare for turbulence."

The ship begins to shake as armor panels close over the viewports.

Sam is using a Banshee and appears to carry no weapons besides a Sonicor.

*He runs his chin, looking to the soncor, still spaced out*

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He runs his chin, looking to the soncor, still spaced out*

The ship shakes severely and then goes still.

"Alright." Jas says. "We're here. Everyone out."

Outside there are several glowing Tenno who seem to be made of pure energy. They are lifting and unpacking gear.

Five figures stand in the center of the "camp" conferring amongst themselves. All wear Nekros Prime Warframes, with a white, gray, and gold color scheme. Different symbols of the ways are engraved on their chests, on top of an additional armor plate.

"The Masters." Sam says. "This must be serious if they are all here."

6 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Got it, come on Fell let's get moving." Cyria ordered to the grandmaster as she walked into the direction that she presumed would lead the the entrance, Fell following closely behind.

You find another relic orb on a pedestal before a wall. Maybe it opens some sort of portal?

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The ship shakes severely and then goes still.

"Alright." Jas says. "We're here. Everyone out."

Outside there are several glowing Tenno who seem to be made of pure energy. They are lifting and unpacking gear.

Five figures stand in the center of the "camp" conferring amongst themselves. All wear Nekros Prime Warframes, with a white, gray, and gold color scheme. Different symbols of the ways are engraved on their chests, on top of an additional armor plate.

"The Masters." Sam says. "This must be serious if they are all here."

*Marix looks over* "I am not a awear, who are the masters?" *He says, as he looks to Zaeed still spaced out*"Zaeed!"

"Huh!?, What, where?...oh..*He looks outside* "Whoa, check out the glowy guys," *he looks to the Nekros's* "Oh boy..Nekros's," *He Looks over to Sam* "Sorry did I space out?.."

On 08/22/2016 at 10:10 PM, Rakawan said:

As the sign goes on a cheer goes up from soldiers outside.

"Copy that." Melanie says, shutting down the map. "Load up the intel and head on home. We've got a hot meal waiting for you Zeta Team."

The Archons part for the Chancellor who opens the door. She sits at the bar, leaning her plasma spear against it and looks at Alice.

"Now what's this I've heard about Steak?" She asks. "And what is the house special?"

"It's whatever you want it to be~" cheerfully replied the Mirage. The truth was that the house special hasn't arrived yet, or isn't exactly legal... yet.

The menu was in front of her, all she had to do was look and choose.

On 23.08.2016 at 2:36 AM, Rakawan said:

Melanie sees you outside and motions you to come in.

Both tenno looked behind the doors of the shop

"See what you did there? If I hadn't to slap you, they would've called us over"

Clearly ignoring the fact of being publically humiliated by his superior, Ulf gleefully rushed inside the establishment. Therese reluctantly dragged herself after him. When inside, she sat at the closest chair near the entrance that was also situated near the window and planted her elbow at the windowsill, supporting her head while monitoring the hall and "stating" via body language: "neither approach nor bother me". Ulf, in contrary, squeezed in a funny manner between two human operatives sitting near the bar counter and exclaimed without looking to the menu: "Fried sausages and potato with creamy sauce!" 

Edited by Teloch

On 22.08.2016 at 5:04 PM, Rakawan said:

"Just leave it dead in the water." The Commodore says. "Once the gas triggers ALL the Grineer on board will die. We can handle it from there. Our ship will be close by to provide support. Once you evacuate we will board and clean out the area."

He smiles.

"Myself." The Commodore says. "And my crew. I have no need to lie to you. This alliance, this communication is a matter of convenience. You get intel and remove several key targets from play, and we get a new toy."

"Sure, and independent groups of corsairs now know our comm credentials that are usually spread among factional contractors" She commented ironically, obviously putting no trust to the answer received.

"Now, are we going to play charades, or you'll provide the coordinates, so I could sent my operatives?" she continued with the icy serious tone

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Marix looks over* "I am not a awear, who are the masters?" *He says, as he looks to Zaeed still spaced out*"Zaeed!"

"Huh!?, What, where?...oh..*He looks outside* "Whoa, check out the glowy guys," *he looks to the Nekros's* "Oh boy..Nekros's," *He Looks over to Sam* "Sorry did I space out?.."

Sam seems to have some trouble replying. Sai'ah, clad in a Nyx Nemesis, walks up to her and taps her lightly on the head. Sam jerks.

"Thank you." She says. "The others?"

"On their way in person." She says. "I can secure your link and Sasha's link. But I cannot do so for everyone. When they arrive they will don their frames and go from there."

Sam turns to you.

"Sorry." She says. "There is some interference here. I was losing connection."

She looks at Matrix.

"The Oro-keepers are also Masters of the Tenno ways." She says. "They are our teachers."

Jas strode from the ship. It is apparent he was not using transference.

He nods to Sam and the two of them walk towards the Masters.

19 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Sure, and independent groups of corsairs now know our comm credentials that are usually spread among factional contractors" She commented ironically, obviously putting no trust to the answer received.

"Now, are we going to play charades, or you'll provide the coordinates, so I could sent my operatives?" she continued with the icy serious tone

"Coordinates are set." The Commodore says. "We will meet at the rendezvous point. Now I have to go cripple a ship. Good luck and Godspeed."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Both tenno looked behind the doors of the shop

"See what you did there? If I hadn't to slap you, they would've called us over"

Clearly ignoring the fact of being publically humiliated by his superior, Ulf gleefully rushed inside the establishment. Therese reluctantly dragged herself after him. When inside, she sat at the closest chair near the entrance that was also situated near the window and planted her elbow at the windowsill, supporting her head while monitoring the hall and "stating" via body language: "neither approach nor bother me". Ulf, in contrary, squeezed in a funny manner between two human operatives sitting near the bar counter and exclaimed without looking to the menu: "Fried sausages and potato with creamy sauce!" 

Melanie looks at Ulf.

"How was your day?" She asks. "Productive?"

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"It's whatever you want it to be~" cheerfully replied the Mirage. The truth was that the house special hasn't arrived yet, or isn't exactly legal... yet.

The menu was in front of her, all she had to do was look and choose.

Melanie looks up.

"I'll have whatever Richard had." She said. "His review was quite good."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie looks at Ulf.

"How was your day?" She asks. "Productive?"

"Sort of. I hadn't much time to stroll around settlements and ask locals. But, considering the sudden planetary assault, that's not a wonder. By the way: while boys and I sorted the cargo, we've figured out that it may be a good idea to set up a stationary teleport; so there will be no need to drive transporters to the city each time when the deployment situation arises, or when someone simply needs to go for assignment in the city or even go on a leave" He half-turned around and questioned human operatives in the hall, "What do you think, boyos?"

Edited by Teloch

"Pestilence!" War called. "Where you you?"

Pestilence held a small bird up to the hole in the rock. 

"Find him." She said, adjusting the small device in its head. "Hurry."

The brus chirped once and then took off, flying through the opening just as War entered the room.

"what are you doing?" He asked. "Death wants us at the channeling chamber."

Pestilence turned.

"Just talking." She said. "To an old friend."

The bird flew across the sea, heading for the main city. It would take it hours to reach there, if it ever did. It's more likely hat Tia wings would give out before it could cross the ocean. But it did not have to.

As it cleared the Gray Isle a message began to broadcast.

"Hello old friend." It said. "It's Mara, I need your help."

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Sort of. I hadn't much time to stroll around settlements and ask locals. But, considering the sudden planetary assault, that's not a wonder. By the way: while boys and I sorted the cargo, we've figured out that it may be a good idea to set up a stationary teleport; so there will be no need to drive transporters to the city each time when the deployment situation arises, or when someone simply needs to go for assignment in the city or even go on a leave" He half-turned around and questioned human operatives in the hall, "What do you think, boyos?"

"I don't know." Bill said. "The ten mile run for the morning paper is the only real exercise these lazy recruits get. They find out we have a teleport pad and hoo boy."

The Seraph next to him shrugs.

"We have one already set up." Melanie said. "It's small scale, and kept under close guard. But for any large scale deployment we would send our ships anyways, after sending a small force to secure an LZ."

She looks at you.

"I've heard you were asking about Ascension." She said. "I was wondering how long it would take you to figure out that little secret."

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I don't know." Bill said. "The ten mile run for the morning paper is the only real exercise these lazy recruits get. They find out we have a teleport pad and hoo boy."

The Seraph next to him shrugs.

"We have one already set up." Melanie said. "It's small scale, and kept under close guard. But for any large scale deployment we would send our ships anyways, after sending a small force to secure an LZ."

She looks at you.

"I've heard you were asking about Ascension." She said. "I was wondering how long it would take you to figure out that little secret."

Once the word "Ascension" was vocalized, Therese sat at one of the bar stools.

"Shark fin soup and green tea," she ordered somewhat sharply and then added a forcedly-polite, "please".

"Having a potential way to manufacture new tenno that borns rumors among inhabitants doesn't sound much like a little secret" she said to Melanie, "And, considering the strategical magnitude of such intel, it has to be a highly classified piece of information in otherwise perfect conditions"

Ulf tilted hi head slightly after hearing that, "... Craft new tenno?"

Edited by Teloch

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam seems to have some trouble replying. Sai'ah, clad in a Nyx Nemesis, walks up to her and taps her lightly on the head. Sam jerks.

"Thank you." She says. "The others?"

"On their way in person." She says. "I can secure your link and Sasha's link. But I cannot do so for everyone. When they arrive they will don their frames and go from there."

Sam turns to you.

"Sorry." She says. "There is some interference here. I was losing connection."

She looks at Matrix.

"The Oro-keepers are also Masters of the Tenno ways." She says. "They are our teachers."

Jas strode from the ship. It is apparent he was not using transference.

He nods to Sam and the two of them walk towards the Masters.

*Zaeed looks over to Sal* "Is she going to be ok?, I've only experienced transference, once in my life, never liked the duel-body thing, hance why I did this to myself" *He looks over to Jas* "Like him, but I took it a bit different way" *He Looks to Sam, although you can't see his face, the till of his helmet, implies he is worried*

*He Looks over to Sal'ah* "By the way, after this mission, there is something I want to do with you and Luna, and Oro, to help me with something, its abo_*He grips his helmet* GAH!

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks over to Sal* "Is she going to be ok?, I've only experienced transference, once in my life, never liked the duel-body thing, hance why I did this to myself" *He looks over to Jas* "Like him, but I took it a bit different way" *He Looks to Sam, although you can't see his face, the till of his helmet, implies he is worried*

*He Looks over to Sal'ah* "By the way, after this mission, there is something I want to do with you and Luna, and Oro, to help me with something, its abo_*He grips his helmet* GAH!

You feel Sai'ah push into your mind, throwing up a barrier around you thoughts and looking for an intruder.