The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The orb sits there, however you can see slight burn marks on the edge of it.

"Something you wanted to say to the prisoner?" Jas asks, irritated. "Or is there another reason you are still standing here?"

*He Looks* "Oh, no, shes not there?" *He looks worried to Jas* "If she tracks her leader down, we're dead.."  

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I meant what Ordinance are you carrying?" He asks. "Most Mesa's prefer medium range, but I've met enough Tenno to know that isn't always the case."

He gestures to the Slayers and Wraiths.

"My boys prefer melee combat," he says. "And the Wraith are known for long distance engagements. I need to know where you'll be standing, so we can maximize our approach.

"Medium to melee, which is the first line. Ulf will work from medium to long, which is the second line. Most likely, we will exploit the highly mobile QC shift tactics, consequently swapping our lines depending on either the hostile lockdown or the maximum damage tactical necessity. Your boys may synergize with this tactic via acting as flank pincers, and wraiths would probably cover us from the distance and inform about the horizon state"

Edited by Teloch

"OH, I can do that even easier now!"

The Operator states as it slowly turns in a circle while walking.

"All I need is a sentient carcass, preferably mostly intact, a bit of strong cabling, maybe some cryaotic if it comes to that, and we might be good to go!"

The Chroma claps its hands together twice and places the Redeemer back on the mag holster under the Operator as it wals under the flap and observes it's surroundings.

"Won't be without it's risks of course, but, hey, nothing worth doing is ever really safe."

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Smiles Warmly* "I'll be happy to help anyone, for a price of course, but that will come later" *He Looks to the side* "One is KIA, the other in hiding, I'm afraid that one is classified, even for you" *He point to Dualist* "This is Dualist, Im sure you two met, shes the "little lover" of who we been hired to protect, who said is hiding"

*He Shrugs* "The Rest, are at the back, We're a team of 6, well..5 now" *He Sighs* "Me, Dualist, Duality, Knave and Graxx" *He Chuckles* "While Duailty and Graxx are not Acolytes, they do serve with us"

"Duality, Knave, and Graxx." Xipha says. "I would like to meet these servants."

"And before we begin." She says. "I suppose you should have this."

A weapon appears from the Heavy Drone. It appears to be a Sentient version of the Lesion, a two pronged bladed staff.

"Come Champion." She says. "It's time to inspect our troops."

Lakar, now clad in Sentient Armor, walks behind her.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Duality, Knave, and Graxx." Xipha says. "I would like to meet these servants."

"And before we begin." She says. "I suppose you should have this."

A weapon appears from the Heavy Drone. It appears to be a Sentient version of the Lesion, a two pronged bladed staff.

*He Takes it* "Thank You, they are in the back, if you need any supplies, take what you want" *He Dumps his Infested Lesion to the side, and clips the new one onto his back" *He Looks to her* "So, you mind answering my qeastion, why do you think your father sent "us" "

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Not there?" Jas says. "What do you mean?"

*He draws closer to it* "Look" *He points to the burn marks* "What are these?, part of the Satis field?, they look like stress marks, I kown this may not seem much, but check in, I want to see if shes still there, we got under-attack, we where busy fighting, who knows what happened in here" *He Grabs out a scanner and scans the room for any traces of someone else being in here* "Marix you got something?"

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

"OH, I can do that even easier now!"

The Operator states as it slowly turns in a circle while walking.

"All I need is a sentient carcass, preferably mostly intact, a bit of strong cabling, maybe some cryaotic if it comes to that, and we might be good to go!"

The Chroma claps its hands together twice and places the Redeemer back on the mag holster under the Operator as it wals under the flap and observes it's surroundings.

"Won't be without it's risks of course, but, hey, nothing worth doing is ever really safe."

"Cryotic is in the foundry." Alan says. "It should take about a minute to wire some cables."

He chuckles.

"As for Sentient carcasses, well the ground is littered with them. However you might want to hurry before the Arbiter claims them all."

Outside you can see a Nekros tossing Sentient parts onto a pile.

A Chroma hovers over it.

"You know what you must do." Ryoko says.

"I guards the shiny." The Chroma says. 

"You guards the shiny."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He draws closer to it* "Look" *He points to the burn marks* "What are these?, part of the Satis field?, they look like stress marks, I kown this may not seem much, but check in, I want to see if shes still there, we got under-attack, we where busy fighting, who knows what happened in here" *He Grabs out a scanner and scans the room for any traces of someone else being in here* "Marix you got something?"

The orb seems empty, or scanner resistant.

Jas motions an Nekros Prime over.

"Darrin." He says. "Check on the prisoner."

Darrin disappeares and reappears a second later.

"Everything is under control." He says. "Proceed with your mission."

"You hear him." Jas said. "The other scouting teams are already outbound."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Takes it* "Thank You, they are in the back, if you need any supplies, take what you want" *He Dumps his Infested Lesion to the side, and clips the new one onto his back" *He Looks to her* "So, you mind answering my qeastion, why do you think your father sent "us" "

"Supplies." Xipha laughs. "What I need is to be freed from this stifling prison."

She floats back to where you said the others were.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The orb seems empty, or scanner resistant.

Jas motions an Nekros Prime over.

"Darrin." He says. "Check on the prisoner."

Darrin disappeares and reappears a second later.

"Everything is under control." He says. "Proceed with your mission."

"You hear him." Jas said. "The other scouting teams are already outbound."

"Huh" *He shrugs* "If..you says so"..*He Walks back to Sam* "Lets go"

13 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Medium to melee, which is the first line. Ulf will work from medium to long, which is the second line. Most likely, we will exploit the highly mobile QC shift tactics, consequently swapping our lines depending on either the hostile lockdown or the maximum damage tactical necessity. Your boys may synergize with this tactic via acting as flank pincers, and wraiths would probably cover us from the distance and inform about the horizon state"

"My boys will take point." He says. "You can support them from the middle. However I do agree that the Wraiths should be our eyes and ears in this."

The transport settles to the ground and Dirge walks back.

"Alright boys." He says. "We are here. Fan out and secure the area."

Beyond the ramp you can see the busy base camp. 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Huh" *He shrugs* "If..you says so"..*He Walks back to Sam* "Lets go"

You both set out into the desert. You can see several dunes and mostly sand. A glimmer of something catches your eye several hundred meters out.

24 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Alright, Neophyte where do we need to go?" Cyria asks as she walks over to Fell, checking if her Tigris is loaded up.

"... I really still can't understand how Inaros can just eat things like that."

"Who cares, it works just fine."

"I have not eaten anything in the last two days." The Inaros said. "At this point even you look appetizing."

He sets off towards a set of coordinates that also appear on your HUD, which has now cleared up. It seems the relic you recovered imparted some sort of shield from the disruption.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have not eaten anything in the last two days." The Inaros said. "At this point even you look appetizing."

He sets off towards a set of coordinates that also appear on your HUD, which has now cleared up. It seems the relic you recovered imparted some sort of shield from the disruption.

"I don't think you would like the taste of anti-matter." Cyria replied as she and Fell followed the Inaros. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Supplies." Xipha laughs. "What I need is to be freed from this stifling prison."

She floats back to where you said the others were.

*The Door opens and shows Graxx and Duality, and Knave*

*Graxx looks up to her, he seems to be a Nightwatch heavily themed Grinner Excal, Strong and Independent  , He looks like some sort of Merc, His Armor is light black, with light-gray strips, his glowing eyes are a amber color* (( Graxx Skin, btw, Workshop)) *On His back seems to be a Soma Prime, but with matching colors of his frame, along with Akstiletto Prime and a Broken-War*

"Hello There, Mama"

*Duality truns to her, she bares Hunhow's Armor, all light-black and gray, like her frame, the Acolyte and Hunhows Mark, shines brightly in the middle of her chest, she welds the War, On her arm, she welds a Exo-Sentient cannon. Right next to her is her pet Conculyst, light black and gray, like herself* 

"Sup"

*Knave seems to be Acolyte Loki, with indeed the Knave Armor, he seems to weld the same weapons, as old Stalker used to carry* "Whos this?" 

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You both set out into the desert. You can see several dunes and mostly sand. A glimmer of something catches your eye several hundred meters out.

*He Points to the glimer* "Whats that?" *He Uses his helmet scanner, to zoom in, its a Simairus scanner, fully upgraded, with his own touches, thay is able to Scan and download information* 

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Cryotic is in the foundry." Alan says. "It should take about a minute to wire some cables."

He chuckles.

"As for Sentient carcasses, well the ground is littered with them. However you might want to hurry before the Arbiter claims them all."

Outside you can see a Nekros tossing Sentient parts onto a pile.

A Chroma hovers over it.

"You know what you must do." Ryoko says.

"I guards the shiny." The Chroma says.

"You guards the shiny."

"Well, this will certainly be quite interesting. . ."

The Operator states as it rubs the back of it's bald and scarred head.

"You think he'll let me borrow a head at least? Could do some work with that at least that"

The Operator mumbles as it walks towards the heap and Chroma, kicking at a small limb that was attempting to twitch into the air.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Points to the glimer* "Whats that?" *He Uses his helmet scanner, to zoom in, its a Simairus scanner, fully upgraded, with his own touches, thay is able to Scan and download information* 

A smaller void relic seems to be buried partially in the sand.

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Door opens and shows Graxx and Duality, and Knave*

*Graxx looks up to her, he seems to be a Nightwatch heavily themed Grinner Excal, Strong and Independent  , He looks like some sort of Merc, His Armor is light black, with light-gray strips, his glowing eyes are a amber color* (( Graxx Skin, btw, Workshop)) *On His back seems to be a Soma Prime, but with matching colors of his frame, along with Akstiletto Prime and a Broken-War*

"Hello There, Mama"

*Duality truns to her, she bares Hunhow's Armor, all light-black and gray, like her frame, the Acolyte and Hunhows Mark, shines brightly in the middle of her chest, she welds the War, On her arm, she welds a Exo-Sentient cannon. Right next to her is her pet Conculyst, light black and gray, like herself* 

"Sup"

*Knave seems to be Acolyte Loki, with indeed the Knave Armor, he seems to weld the same weapons, as old Stalker used to carry* "Whos this?" 

"Tau help me." Xipha though. "This is what I have to work with!?!"

"I am Mistress Xipha." She says.

When that garners no response she scowls.

"You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am." She says. "I am the First Daughter of Hunhow, not some lowly Tenno matron."

She floats over to Duality.

"If my father were here he would strike you down for daring to claim a fragment of your own." She hisses. Then her tones changes. "But I am much more gracious. Keep your pet. In fact..."

She reaches out and pulls the core from the drone, beckoning the heavy drone over. She replaces the core and the conculyst falls to the ground, the heavy drone changing to match duality's colors. 

"There." She says. "Much better.

The Heavy Drone floats over to Duality and curtsies. The conculyst that Xipha swapped cores with changes to match her colors and floats from the room.

Xipha turns to survey all the Tenno.

"Now." She says, leaning against a wall. "What can you tell me about this pitiful world?"

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Unus said:

"Well, this will certainly be quite interesting. . ."

The Operator states as it rubs the back of it's bald and scarred head.

"You think he'll let me borrow a head at least? Could do some work with that at least that"

The Operator mumbles as it walks towards the heap and Chroma, kicking at a small limb that was attempting to twitch into the air.

The Chroma turns to face you as you approach.

"You no take shiny." He says. 

"Hund." The Arbiter says. "How can I help you? Did you find the lab up to spec?"