The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A young woman stands over a stove sprinkling spices on something.

She turns and you see a freshly cooked pie.

"You must be Seerena." She says. "I am Felicity. I was told you have something for me."

"yes, I do. My collegue, Cynthia, asked me to get you the blueprints for the wolf proxy she had with her at the time. I'm just here to drop it off, it took some time to get it though. Never had to go through a file with that much encryption on it."

On the outside the excalibur would just be acompanied by the orokin proxy, which was pretty much taller than the tenno.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Sure.))

An unspecified amount of time later...

"Well, that's one cooler full of the hopes and dreams to be consumed..." Alice commented, looking at a cooler room so full of nicely stacked meat, the door seemed to lead to a wall. She slammed it shut, turning her head to the hallway full of rooms leading to other coolers, and then at Sei'ah behind her "I believe I mentioned a tour?"
The walls seemed rocky, adding to the dungeon feel, even though it was just a big and complex basement.

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

An unspecified amount of time later...

"Well, that's one cooler full of the hopes and dreams to be consumed..." Alice commented, looking at a cooler room so full of nicely stacked meat, the door seemed to lead to a wall. She slammed it shut, turning her head to the hallway full of rooms leading to other coolers, and then at Sei'ah behind her "I believe I mentioned a tour?"
The walls seemed rocky, adding to the dungeon feel, even though it was just a big and complex basement.

Sai'ah is climbing along the ceiling, in a manner very similar to horror movies. She looks down.

"Oh." She says. "Are we walking?"

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"yes, I do. My collegue, Cynthia, asked me to get you the blueprints for the wolf proxy she had with her at the time. I'm just here to drop it off, it took some time to get it though. Never had to go through a file with that much encryption on it."

On the outside the excalibur would just be acompanied by the orokin proxy, which was pretty much taller than the tenno.

"And how is Cynthia doing?" Felicity asks. "I haven't heard from her in a while."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And how is Cynthia doing?" Felicity asks. "I haven't heard from her in a while."

"She is doing well, currently she is busy on Sedna, trying to keep Kela de Thaym's forces at bay." Seerena replied.

The proxy slightly tilted its head at the Excalibur, as if it was waiting for something.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah is climbing along the ceiling, in a manner very similar to horror movies. She looks down.

"Oh." She says. "Are we walking?"

"Well, I have no other choice than to fly like the beautiful butterfly I am... no, not Titania... imposter... Follow me please, or you'll be brutally forced to~." she said in the sweetly insane voice everyone loves her for... at least that's how she sees it. 
She led Sei'ah to the automated cooking area, since she can't do everything herself. Special Ospreys with flame throwers did the job, but some were cooked in special stone furnaces with many glowing markings scribbled on them by hand. Some were just laying on the ground on a large glyph, seemingly being cooked on their own before an Osprey picked it up for the next room.
The Mirage patiently awaited the Seis reaction.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Jas examines the shield and shakes his head.

"Never fails." He says. "Just got it polished too."

The shield has a massive dent in it.

"Better dented steel then vented skull anyway."

The Operator  begins to slowly drag itself over towards the fallen Chroma.

"Just going to . . . get situated again. . . and we can finally. . .  look down the proverbial . . . rabbithole."

As the dust settles and the crackling of fallen stone subsides, the faint sounds of whirring, hissing, and clicking slowly echo from the puncture in a quiet rhythmic pattern.

"Well, I have no other choice than to fly like the beautiful butterfly I am... no, not Titania... imposter... Follow me please, or you'll be brutally forced to~." she said in the sweetly insane voice everyone loves her for... at least that's how she sees it. 
She led Sei'ah to the automated cooking area, since she can't do everything herself. Special Ospreys with flame throwers did the job, but some were cooked in special stone furnaces with many glowing markings scribbled on them by hand. Some were just laying on the ground on a large glyph, seemingly being cooked on their own before an Osprey picked it up for the next room.
The Mirage patiently awaited the Seis reaction.

She hisses at the swathes of fire and then smiles.

"Sorry, knee jerk reaction." She says. "Interesting."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

She hisses at the swathes of fire and then smiles.

"Sorry, knee jerk reaction." She says. "Interesting."

"Wish I could hiss like that..." Alice pouted, before resuming the tour. The next area was for preparing the food itself, cook Ospreys with cute little shef hats cutting the food like ninjas. Most of the proccess here was borring, but one waiter Osprey brough Sei'ah a steak in the shape of her face to stop her from loosing interest. It wasn't made by Alice, but it served its purpose of a nice steak.

On 9/20/2016 at 2:07 PM, kyrozon said:

"She is doing well, currently she is busy on Sedna, trying to keep Kela de Thaym's forces at bay." Seerena replied.

The proxy slightly tilted its head at the Excalibur, as if it was waiting for something.

The Excalibur stands guard with a detached air that would make certain old world Royal Guards jealous.

Inside the tent Felicity shudders.

"I've heard about that witch." She says. "I shudder to think of what her personal plans for this colony would be, should she ever think to assail us."

Edited by Rakawan

On 9/20/2016 at 2:51 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Wish I could hiss like that..." Alice pouted, before resuming the tour. The next area was for preparing the food itself, cook Ospreys with cute little shef hats cutting the food like ninjas. Most of the proccess here was borring, but one waiter Osprey brough Sei'ah a steak in the shape of her face to stop her from loosing interest. It wasn't made by Alice, but it served its purpose of a nice steak.

Small flying THINGS grab the steak in unseen mandibles and quickly shred it into bite-sized pieces. Sai'ah leisurely grabs these and snacks on them.

"MMMM." She says. "Tasty."

Edited by Rakawan

On 9/20/2016 at 2:24 PM, Unus said:

"Better dented steel then vented skull anyway."

The Operator  begins to slowly drag itself over towards the fallen Chroma.

"Just going to . . . get situated again. . . and we can finally. . .  look down the proverbial . . . rabbithole."

As the dust settles and the crackling of fallen stone subsides, the faint sounds of whirring, hissing, and clicking slowly echo from the puncture in a quiet rhythmic pattern.

Jas removes a bag from digital storage and withdraws another shield, slotting it onto his arm. He nods at you.

"Take your time Master." He says. "This is your field. Not mine."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur stands guard with a detached air that would make certain old world Royal Guards jealous.

Inside the tent Felicity shudders.

"I've heard about that witch." She says. "I shudder to think of what her personal plans for this colony would be, should she ever think to assail us."

The proxy just keeps looking at him and lifts one of his paws up.

"Knowing Cynthia she won't let that happen over her corpse. Now hopefully it won't get that far on her mission." 

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Small flying THINGS grab the steak in unseen mandibles and quickly shred it into bite-sized pieces. Sai'ah leisurely grabs these and snacks on them.

"MMMM." She says. "Tasty."

"It'd taste better if it was made by my bloodstained hands." Alice said "I could make you some later, with REAL eyeballs... of Lanx sharks!"

The next room was one of her favourites, the sarcificial chamber. ((To not disturb sensitive readers, I'll try to keep it vague...)) Currently there were no 'clients' there, but it seems to be properly cleaned, because it'd otherwise ruin the ritual. Many devices of Hell with twisted purposes were lined up, full of markings like many other of the Mirages things. She prized her collection and loved using them every day. It was only her first day on this planet, but it already feels like years... she got to do this alot in her Dojo afteral.
"Beautiful, are they not?" she rand her hand on the frame of one of the sacrificial tables, a wodden one with a very antique design "Gift from a friend... the screams when he felt it for himself..." she grinned "If you ever have a grudge on somebody, feel free to splatter their livers here! I wouldn't mind~"

"It'd taste better if it was made by my bloodstained hands." Alice said "I could make you some later, with REAL eyeballs... of Lanx sharks!"

The next room was one of her favourites, the sarcificial chamber. ((To not disturb sensitive readers, I'll try to keep it vague...)) Currently there were no 'clients' there, but it seems to be properly cleaned, because it'd otherwise ruin the ritual. Many devices of Hell with twisted purposes were lined up, full of markings like many other of the Mirages things. She prized her collection and loved using them every day. It was only her first day on this planet, but it already feels like years... she got to do this alot in her Dojo afteral.
"Beautiful, are they not?" she rand her hand on the frame of one of the sacrificial tables, a wodden one with a very antique design "Gift from a friend... the screams when he felt it for himself..." she grinned "If you ever have a grudge on somebody, feel free to splatter their livers here! I wouldn't mind~"

Sai'ah stares around.

"Looks fun." She says. "But causing phyiscal pain isntt my thing. Far more amusing to watch someone lose their grip on reality."

She shrugs again.

"But Ill keep that in mind." She says. "The Wraiths would love this place."

The proxy just keeps looking at him and lifts one of his paws up.

"Knowing Cynthia she won't let that happen over her corpse. Now hopefully it won't get that far on her mission." 

A low yowling sound echoes out. A kavat, bearing the Clan Miraalan crest, stares at the proxy with it's hackles raised.

Felicity cuts out a slice of pie and offers it to you.

"Pie?" She asks. "It's apple. The orchards New Loka runs have had a good harvest this year."

On 20.09.2016 at 7:48 PM, Rakawan said:

Darrins mouth lifts in a smile as well.

"We just need you to sign this form giving permission for him to work here." He says. "And of course waiving our responsibility for any injuries he may receive, though I assure you we will do our best to treat any that arise."

Not removing the supporting hand from her elbow, she briefly watched through the papers with a speed of an office shark.

"Project-based outsource. No wage and fixated shifts" She highlighted the points which she marked and signed the papers, to the unwithering joy of her subordinate. "I guess it is time for us to end this crazy day and find a proper hotel"

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A low yowling sound echoes out. A kavat, bearing the Clan Miraalan crest, stares at the proxy with it's hackles raised.

Felicity cuts out a slice of pie and offers it to you.

"Pie?" She asks. "It's apple. The orchards New Loka runs have had a good harvest this year."

The proxy turned to the Kavat, lowering its head to take a closer look at it.

"Thank you!" Seerena replied as the mouth piece of her helmet slid open and she took a bite of the piece. "Oh my, this is delicious."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Not removing the supporting hand from her elbow, she briefly watched through the papers with a speed of an office shark.

"Project-based outsource. No wage and fixated shifts" She highlighted the points which she marked and signed the papers, to the unwithering joy of her subordinate. "I guess it is time for us to end this crazy day and search for normal hotel"

Darrin accepts the papers.

"Considering the nature of your alliance, quarters have been provided for you in the Archon camp." He says. "For now it is basically a glorified tent, not a hotel suite. Of course you could seek out accommodations in town."

He gestures to the door, which unlocks.

"You could also stay here." He says. "It would be the most secure location, by far."

The proxy turned to the Kavat, lowering its head to take a closer look at it.

"Thank you!" Seerena replied as the mouth piece of her helmet slid open and she took a bite of the piece. "Oh my, this is delicious."

The Kavat darts forward and baps the proxy on the head and then darts back, its hackles raised.

"Sounds like Fluffles is upset about something." Felicity says, noticing the yowls. "Thank you. I didn't know I had such a knack for cooking. Never had to prepare my own meals before now."

The Kavat darts forward and baps the proxy on the head and then darts back, its hackles raised.

"Sounds like Fluffles is upset about something." Felicity says, noticing the yowls. "Thank you. I didn't know I had such a knack for cooking. Never had to prepare my own meals before now."

The proxy looked after the Kavat, slowly walking after it.

"Well, cooking might be something you are a natural at." Seerena replied. "And who might this Fluffles be?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin accepts the papers.

"Considering the nature of your alliance, quarters have been provided for you in the Archon camp." He says. "For now it is basically a glorified tent, not a hotel suite. Of course you could seek out accommodations in town."

He gestures to the door, which unlocks.

"You could also stay here." He says. "It would be the most secure location, by far."

"I thought we were supposed to calm Melanie down, not to let her guess "what the hell are they doing there for so long". Any suggestions or recommendations on specific places of town accommodation?"

The proxy looked after the Kavat, slowly walking after it.

"Well, cooking might be something you are a natural at." Seerena replied. "And who might this Fluffles be?"

The Kavat hisses and bats the proxy on the nose again, then withdraws a bit. However it's claws seem to remain sheathed.

"My and Roko's Kavat." She says. "He originally belonged to Ryoko but he's taken a liking to me. He is really fussy about his 'spots' though."

The Kavat hisses and bats the proxy on the nose again, then withdraws a bit. However it's claws seem to remain sheathed.

"My and Roko's Kavat." She says. "He originally belonged to Ryoko but he's taken a liking to me. He is really fussy about his 'spots' though."

The proxy heads pulls back a bit and it keeps observing the Kavat.

"D'aww, that's nice. I just got Diablo as a companion and that's it."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"I thought we were supposed to calm Melanie down, not to let her guess "what the hell are they doing there for so long". Any suggestions or recommendations on specific places of town accommodation?"

"Melanie knows that if someone leaves here intact then any differences have obviously been resolved." Darrin says. "And she is well used to my 'debates' with people continuing into the odd hours."

He shrugs.

"There is a new luxury hotel." He says. "They'd probably spoil you rotten, though. And I cannot say it would be secure."