The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Have you ever seen an Elder Wyrm?" Namira asks. "Twenty stories tall, eats whales for a living. Spends most of its life either eating its own kind or sleeping."

"I may have seen one in my dreams, jumping through rings made out of Vay Heks... in a bath tub..." Alice answered "I did see a Treshamaw. Giant sandy candy sand worms, usualy munching on school busses..." she grinned "They love bellyrubs..."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Jas sends an orb of healing energy towards you.

"I don't know." He says. "I can't make them out from this distance. They do seem to be moving closer though."

The ball smacks square into the Operator. Within a few moments, the Operator and Chroma begin squirming uncomfortably as the object begins to move back and forth. Eventually, with a nasty squishy sound, the device is excised from the wound and hits the floor with a dull clang. Slowly, the Operator's eyes flutter open as the Chroma's grow duller and it's movements much more mechanical.

"Finally!"

The Operator says as it massages a leg and the Chroma places it back into the harness.

"Anyway, think we should follow along or. . .?"

A large Rhino walks up to Richard's door. 

"Well." He mutters to himself. "I suppose this is better than jail time for trying to brain that fool with a steel beam."

He grabs the door and pulls.

"What the?"

He keeps pulling, getting more irritated.

"Why. Won't. You. Open!" He snarls, yanking on the door harder.

He stands back for a moment breathing deep.

"One... two... three...." He counts.

He reaches ten and grabs the door handle again, pulling softly, then snarls louder when it doesn't budge.

"OPEN. RIGHT. NOW. YOU BLOODY, FREAKING, PITIFUL EXUCE FOR A DOOR." He roars, pulling at the door with most of his strength.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"I may have seen one in my dreams, jumping through rings made out of Vay Heks... in a bath tub..." Alice answered "I did see a Treshamaw. Giant sandy candy sand worms, usualy munching on school busses..." she grinned "They love bellyrubs..."

"They sound fun." NAmira says. "We used to have an Elder Wyrm here. Then the Grineer opened a portal in it's tunnels, and... well... let's just say it was either really hungry, or really angry."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A large Rhino walks up to Richard's door. 

"Well." He mutters to himself. "I suppose this is better than jail time for trying to brain that fool with a steel beam."

He grabs the door and pulls.

"What the?"

He keeps pulling, getting more irritated.

"Why. Won't. You. Open!" He snarls, yanking on the door harder.

He stands back for a moment breathing deep.

"One... two... three...." He counts.

He reaches ten and grabs the door handle again, pulling softly, then snarls louder when it doesn't budge.

"OPEN. RIGHT. NOW. YOU BLOODY, FREAKING, PITIFUL EXUCE FOR A DOOR." He roars, pulling at the door with most of his strength.

An amused voice sounds from inside the office.  "Can you see the hinges?"

((let the magical thread jump commence!))

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"That that may have been a mistranslation." He says. You hear papers russle.

The rock holds for two seconds, and then falls.

"Forget this." War says. 

He takes a running start and leaps onto a a platform, jumping from rock to rock before they can fall.

"I wouldn't advise that." He says. "But..... it might work."

"It doesn't seem like I could do much else." The volt replied, and he took a deep breath. He activated his speed again and hopped from platform to platform. He could feel the rocks drop down behind him and let out a sigh of relieve as he caught up to War. 

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They sound fun." NAmira says. "We used to have an Elder Wyrm here. Then the Grineer opened a portal in it's tunnels, and... well... let's just say it was either really hungry, or really angry."

"That must have been a sight to behold..." wondered Alice. Not a second after, the ordered ribs landed right infront of Namira, shaped into her helmets horn.
"I wonder if anyone knows its summoning ritual..."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"It doesn't seem like I could do much else." The volt replied, and he took a deep breath. He activated his speed again and hopped from platform to platform. He could feel the rocks drop down behind him and let out a sigh of relieve as he caught up to War. 

Both of you make the last jump as the rocks fall. You can see a short tunnel and a trio of Tenno staring at you from a hole in the wall. The relic is on a narrow ledge, about one person wide, jutting out over the chasm.

"That must have been a sight to behold..." wondered Alice. Not a second after, the ordered ribs landed right infront of Namira, shaped into her helmets horn.
"I wonder if anyone knows its summoning ritual..."

"I'd not recommend that." Namira says. "The Grineer tried heavy weapons on it. It didn't even seem to notice."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Both of you make the last jump as the rocks fall. You can see a short tunnel and a trio of Tenno staring at you from a hole in the wall. The relic is on a narrow ledge, about one person wide, jutting out over the chasm.

The Volt looks at the trio. "Neophyte are those three with you?" He asks, audible concerned. 

1 hour ago, Unus said:

The ball smacks square into the Operator. Within a few moments, the Operator and Chroma begin squirming uncomfortably as the object begins to move back and forth. Eventually, with a nasty squishy sound, the device is excised from the wound and hits the floor with a dull clang. Slowly, the Operator's eyes flutter open as the Chroma's grow duller and it's movements much more mechanical.

"Finally!"

The Operator says as it massages a leg and the Chroma places it back into the harness.

"Anyway, think we should follow along or. . .?"

Jas snarls as he sees one of the Tenno.

"Acolyte!" He growls, drawing his blade, and stalking forward. 

The Volt looks at the trio. "Neophyte are those three with you?" He asks, audible concerned. 

"Not exactly." He says. "Be careful. Some might not take kindly to War if they know who he was."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Jas snarls as he sees one of the Tenno.

"Acolyte!" He growls, drawing his blade, and stalking forward. 

War raises his hand.

"Easy brother." He says. "I am not your enemy."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Not exactly." He says. "Be careful. Some might not take kindly to War if they know who he was."

War raises his hand.

"Easy brother." He says. "I am not your enemy."

"Seems like they already know." The volt quickly replied. 

The volt also raised his hands and positioned himself between War and Jas. "He's with me, don't worry!"

"Recomended things are boring." Alice simply replied.

Namira pays for the meal and digs in.

"I probably should have gotten this to go." She says. "I supposed to be helping Richard with counseling. But I guess he can wait a bit."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Namira pays for the meal and digs in.

"I probably should have gotten this to go." She says. "I supposed to be helping Richard with counseling. But I guess he can wait a bit."

"Counseling? You mean political stuff? AKA, boredomology?" asked Alice.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Give him space." A very human voice says from the being. "There we go, sir. Easy now."

The green mist falling from it's hand subsides and the man begins to gasp bolting upright.

"Easy." The "angel" says. "Take your time."

"Thank you so much." The woman says.

"That's what we Seraphs are here for." The Seraph says. "Take care."

He leaps up into the air, the jets firing, and flies off.

Stormy just.. stares at this point.  It might be a bit rude, but she was completely lost in the seraph as he worked his 'magic' on the ill man.  After he took off, she struggled to keep her eyes locked on him until he was completely out of sight.  "Wh-what was that?" she asks the woman that had originally been interviewing her.

"Was that.. a warframe?" she didn't know!  She'd never seen one before.

1 hour ago, LunarFirefly said:

Stormy just.. stares at this point.  It might be a bit rude, but she was completely lost in the seraph as he worked his 'magic' on the ill man.  After he took off, she struggled to keep her eyes locked on him until he was completely out of sight.  "Wh-what was that?" she asks the woman that had originally been interviewing her.

"Was that.. a warframe?" she didn't know!  She'd never seen one before.

"No that was a Seraph." The woman behind the desk says. "They are healers and guards."

35 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The volt also raised his hands and positioned himself between War and Jas. "He's with me, don't worry!"

"Acolytes?" 

The Operator pulls itself up to the Chroma's shoulder and flicks the side of it's head, sending the lens out from under it's eyelid with it's good arm.

"Acolytes of what?"

The Chroma's hand slowly goes back towards the Redeemer, it's body assuming a ready stance.

Up above, the light flicks on on the osprey-light in a radiant shade of blue and immediately focuses in on the extruded object.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

"Acolytes?" 

The Operator pulls itself up to the Chroma's shoulder and flicks the side of it's head, sending the lens out from under it's eyelid with it's good arm.

"Acolytes of what?"

The Chroma's hand slowly goes back towards the Redeemer, it's body assuming a ready stance.

Up above, the light flicks on on the osprey-light in a radiant shade of blue and immediately focuses in on the extruded object.

"Of the Stalker." Jas says. "Honorless scum."

You can see a relic beyond them, on the ledge. The shape seems similar to the item you are looking for, but not exact. 

"That Traitor attacked our Capitol city." Jas says, advancing. 

War begins backing towards the relic. Dixon also draws his weapon and advances, forcing you to back pedal.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You can see a relic beyond them, on the ledge. The shape seems similar to the item you are looking for, but not exact. 

War begins backing towards the relic. Dixon also draws his weapon and advances, forcing you to back pedal.

"The Stalker?!"

The Operator slides back into the saddle as the Chroma pulls the Redeemer off it's back.

"Kin to those corpses that wander the Sol-Origin system then? Sounds like only one response is appropriate."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Volt let's out a frustrated sigh. "This Acoylte is trying to right his wrongs. Can't you give him a chance to do so?" He asks as he slowly backs away.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

"The Stalker?!"

The Operator slides back into the saddle as the Chroma pulls the Redeemer off it's back.

"Kin to those corpses that wander the Sol-Origin system then? Sounds like only one response is appropriate."

He throws a glare at the Chroma. Both his hands quickly go to the Nikana resting on his hip. 

"just let us finish our job and we will begone."

The Volt let's out a frustrated sigh. "This Acoylte is trying to right his wrongs. Can't you give him a chance to do so?" He asks as he slowly backs away.

He throws a glare at the Chroma. Both his hands quickly go to the Nikana resting on his hip. 

"just let us finish our job and we will begone."

"And that job is?. . . "

The Chroma stands at the edge of the abyss, the Operator eyeballing it's depth.

Close by, the steady clinking of footsteps can be heard above the din of the machinery as the drone above zeros in on the object by reducing it's radius to a tiny pinprick of blue.