Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You appear on a grassy field. 

Melanie wordlessly steps into a ring of bedrooms and beckons you.

She rises a foot off the ground and holds her spear behind her, you hear a slight humming, and holds out her other hand in a "come at me" gesture.

A timer starts counting down. It seems that entering the arena before it ends will start the match.

"Curious, I'll be looking forward to your intentions, operator." Ceda said before she flew to the side, ready to scan just about everything. She also called Helios, who hopefully would be able to arrive before it was over.

Luna nodded to Ceda before she begun focusing her mind. And taking a quick read of the enviroment. The last thing she did before she stepped inside where to press the button on the side of her weapon holster, which raised a personal shield around her. Now she were ready.

She stepped inside and held her right arm out from her side a few degrees as the Gammacor's pieces flew up and positioned themselves just behind her hand, the sigil of Cephalon Suda appeared and begun to move.

The timer made a sound as the match officialy begun. Luna launched a quick bolt with her weapon straight towards Melanie before readying her next move. A quick diversion to assess her opponents reactions.

Edited by Luthim
spelling

34 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Curious, I'll be looking forward to your intentions, operator." Ceda said before she flew to the side, ready to scan just about everything. She also called Helios, who hopefully would be able to arrive before it was over.

Luna nodded to Ceda before she begun focusing her mind. And taking a quick read of the enviroment. The last thing she did before she stepped inside where to press the button on the side of her weapon holster, which raised a personal shield around her. Now she were ready.

She stepped inside and held her right arm out from her side a few degrees as the Gammacor's pieces flew up and positioned themselves just behind her hand, the sigil of Cephalon Suda appeared and begun to move.

The timer made a sound as the match officialy begun. Luna launched a quick bolt with her weapon straight towards Melanie before readying her next move. A quick diversion to assess her opponents reactions.

Melanie strafes to the side, the effort appearing easy, and brings her staff around. You see a glowing orb clutched between the prongs of the blade and a beam of plasma erupts from it. 

"A good shot." Melanie says. "But please don't hold back."

Melanie sweeps this beam in a wide arc. The Chancellor seems unconcerned by your attack. A quick review of the file CALC sent Ceda shows that the Chancellor has an extensive military history.

Edited by Rakawan

On 6/14/2016 at 9:38 PM, Rakawan said:

The Archon slides away from the scanning beam.

"No pictures please." He says. "As for laws. Well if it kills someone you're responsible. I doubt it would be capable of causing any other problems. Unlike those thrice blasted fluffles. Why people cannot seem to nueter the darn things is beyond me."

He looks around.

"You could wait here." He says. "Most buildings are damage by the attack, and the ones that aren't are chock full of refugees. None who would take kindly to seeing a sentient."

He looks at his armpad. 

"The Trader should be arriving momentarily." He says. "I will notify him that you are expecting him."

*She smacks the Con across the head* No Bad!

And thank you, I will keep it on a tight leash.

On 6/14/2016 at 9:45 PM, Rakawan said:

As the Broodmother trudges towards the wall it collapses. A giant scythe cleaves through the allied infested. A head like a cobra slips into the room and a giant leg pushes at the edges of the wall. This seems to be the Lephantis clone you have heard about.

Ohhh Crap!. We need to purge this place, I got a Orokin Bomb, on my ship, it will wipe any organic matter within the rooms, but we'll need to leave, *She trys to touch the cloned Lephhaitns. .

(( Hay guys, sorry for the delay, my fault this time, I've just been busy with life, but Im back on track now)) 

*SUddenly the void trader turns around and flies away, something else called him away, Chuold it be the new Orokin Luronaro? 

Edited by LegionCynex

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie strafes to the side, the effort appearing easy, and brings her staff around. You see a glowing orb clutched between the prongs of the blade and a beam of plasma erupts from it. 

"A good shot." Melanie says. "But please don't hold back."

Melanie sweeps this beam in a wide arc. The Chancellor seems unconcerned by your attack. A quick review of the file CALC sent Ceda shows that the Chancellor has an extensive military history.

As you wish..

Luna leaped smoothly over the beam and gathered void energy in the air before she landed with her left hand on the ground, a pulse of energy erupted towards Melanie while Luna fired an arc of her own nearly at the same time.

Edited by Luthim

Teshin looked out at the assembled crowd and called out, "Begin."

Richard immediately cast Rift Walk, but Sasha was just as quick.  She tagged him with a couple of spores as they sprang apart and turned to face each other.

"Well, isn't this interesting?"  He asked as they slowly circled each other.  "I'm here in the Rift, and you're there in the not..."

"Spores cross the rift," she said as she popped one with a shot from her Redeemer.

"True."  Richard drew his Broken War and held it like a Nikana.  "Your move."

Edited by Yzjdriel

37 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"It's a technological masterpiece. I should show you...'

He tried to find one in his bags.

"Don't worry about it too much.  If we were trying to fight Tenno, we would send Tenno of our own.  We're making these augmented Riot Moas to combat Steel Meridian's Manticore units and to help Loka's Rangers and Druids."

10 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Don't worry about it too much.  If we were trying to fight Tenno, we would send Tenno of our own.  We're making these augmented Riot Moas to combat Steel Meridian's Manticore units and to help Loka's Rangers and Druids."

He nodded and grabbed a crystalline orb filled with void energy.

On 2016-06-16 at 2:17 PM, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus deployed a Lancer Specter and fitted the machine on its back.

Alarms began blaring when the specter was deployed, but Zareth shut them off quickly.  "Security always thinks Specters appearing are enemies teleporting in.  I keep asking for funding to get that fixed."

Edited by Yzjdriel

14 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Alarms began blaring when the specter was deployed, but Zareth shut them off quickly.  "Security always things Specters appearing are enemies teleporting in.  I keep asking for funding to get that fixed."

Foleus handed Zareth a big bag of Platinum.

"Use that to get it fixed then. Now, I need an Ash user..."

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus handed Zareth a big bag of Platinum.

"Use that to get it fixed then. Now, I need an Ash user..."

Zareth levitated the bag to a shelf.

"Hah.  If you're looking for volunteers to get shocked by whatever that dealio is, it ain't gonna happen."